Follow posts tagged #thinktank in seconds.Sign up
It's time for a new camera bag
I’ve been using a bag that’s not designed to be a camera bag and it’s not working out too well right now. I’m looking at new bags, but I don’t have a way to try them out. It’s really a thing you need to try out before you buy to see how your gear will fit and if it’ll work for you. I need something that will fit my NEX-5 with lenses and accessories and I’d also like to be able to carry a rangefinder with me as well as some film with it. I’m thinking about a Domke F2 or a ThinkTank Retrospective 5. I know these are very different bags, but those are the ones I’m looking at. I just wish I had a place to go and try them out in Macon, GA!
Speaking on Behalf of the Single, Independent & Perfectly Happy Girls.
Last night, I walked out of the theatre with the biggest smile on my face. 30 percent explained by the future- a much anticipated dinner of Pizza my Heart & ice cream.
70 percent explained by the past- just viewed chick flick, ‘No Strings Attached.’
- Natalie Portman’s character is unusual, in a good way.
- Why? She represents a female who chooses not to be involved. All too often, female protagonists are portrayed as either romantically deprived (by force, e.g. Gigi from the very quotable He’s Not That Into You) or romantically overwhelmed (whoever Rachel McAdams plays in the Notebook).
- So, reality check. Contrary to chick-flick-culture, not all girls want and/or have relationships. I was born alone, I can deal.
- And just ‘cause we’re single, doesn’t mean we’re doomed… or ugly… or unworthy (Well, by force anyways. Haha). Have you ever considered the possibility that there might be something wrong with the male population?
- STOP BLAMING WOMEN & ESTROGEN.
Can I get some Keri Hilson up in here?