Things Whoivans should do:
- Run up to a little kid grab them by the shoulders and say “I came here from the future. If a strange man with a blue box appears, GO WITH HIM.”
- Make a clock with the faces of the doctors, 12 being a question mark….for now.
- Imagine being a companion.
- Hold a Whovian party
- Go to a complete ginger and ask “Are you Amy/Donna?”
- Call a person who’s name is Amelia, or last name is Pond, and call them Amy, or Pond and refer to them as Pond a lot
- Randomly tell people “Don’t blink, blink and you’re dead… Good luck”
- Each time you see a blue phonebox, see if it’s really a TARDIS
- Ask your Doctor is he’s a alien
- NEVER BLINK OR LOOK AWAY FROM STATUES OF ANGELS AND JUST STATUES IN GENERAL!
Hello dear followers of my blogs, I just wanted to tell you that I will be absent on holiday for two weeks and will not be able to come online. You can send me your questions and submissions nonetheless, I’d be glad if you do, then I will come back to nice submissions and messages.
dear followers of my “personal” blog, the “Things a Sherlockian should do” and the “Things a Whovian should do” blogs, don’t worry, I will put enough stuff on queue that you will probably not notice my absence.
That is all.
Lots of love to all you wonderful followers and keep the submissions coming (if you send them in today I will probably still be able to use them before I go, so make haste, otherwise I will see them and use them in two weeks time instead).
I just made loads of posts for the Things a Sherlockian should do and Things a Whovian should do blogs for the queue and now it’s late, I fly away in the morning on my holiday and I haven’t even had time to pack yet.
I HOPE YOU CAN APPRECIATE THAT
HAPPY 100+ FOLLOWERS on the Sherlockian version! And that in less than a week!
The Whovian version will catch up soon, I am sure.
But for now, happy 70+ to this blog and the Whovian blog. :D