yo guys! that was incredibly hilarious and fun as always. if you’re new and dunno what this liveshow shiz is all about, i do them around 9pm on a tuesday! just go here: http://www.younow.com/users/danisnotonfire sign in with facebook and click ‘become a fan’ to join in :) hopefully see you all next week!
Fun With M!A
- Elder Wand: Muse will lose a precious item for 2 days, but shall be replaced by an elder wand.
- Brock: Muse will be in Love with the first person on their dash for 2 days.
- Bender: Muse will be act like a robot gor 6 hours
- Shuriken: Muse will have a Ninja Complex for 6 hours
- Shuffle: I'll put my Ipod on shuffle and tell you what our song is
- Cloak: Muse will be Invisible if wearing a special Clothing (you decide) for 3 Hours
- Simon & Marcy: Muse will suffer Memory Loss (you say how far) for 4 hours
- Crown: Muse will have wizard eyes 4 hours.
- Rum: Muse will have a Pirate Complex for (Anon Decides)
- France: Muse will try to seduce everyone they see lasts 3 Hours
- Japan: Muse will be a Gentleman/Lady for 4 Hours
- Age: Muse will be a Kid for 6 Hours
- Bubble-Gummy: Will be super science-y 6 hours
- Simon & Marcy 2.0: Muse will be obsessed about there past, and become over depressed over something dramatic/sad that happened.
- Answer: Muse will have to answer anything that is asked of him/her truthfully, lasts 4 hours
- Noise: Muse will say everything they think, lasts for a day
- Men in Black: Muse will go around erasing people memories for 3 hours
- Command: Muse has to take commands by the next 3 people in their ask
- BMO: Muse will be obsessed with (you decide the game) for the next 4 hours.
- Momoka: Muse's personality will be extremely opposite for 4 hours
- Time Lord: Muse becomes an Time Lord for 6 hours
- Host Club: Muse will cross dress and act like a host to the next person in there inbox
- Legacy: Muse gains _______ (You Decide) as a power for 6 hours
- Confess: Muse has to confess something they think of or feel toward anyone they speak to each time they speak to them for the next 5 hours
- Peppermint: Muse becomes a maid or butler to (you decide) for 4 hours
- Italy: Muse has to go around yelling Pasta! at people
- America: Muse can't stop eating hamburgers for the next 4 hours
- England: Muse has little magical creatures in their hair that everyone but themselves can see for the next 5 hours
- I Choose You!: Muse thinks they are a (you choose the Pokemon) for 4 hours
- Hambo: Muse loses (you decide) for 4 hours
- Kiss me Hero: Muse will kiss yours
- Vocaloid: Muse will heavily start referencing Vocaloid for 4 hours
- Klutz: Muse becomes extremely klutzy for 4 hours
- Split: Muse splits into two versions of themselves for 6 hours
- Nightmare: Muse is plagued with horrific images and scenes both in sleeping and in waking for 3 hours
- Paranoia: Muse becomes extremely paranoid about a certain fandom (you decide) for 6 hours
- Combustion: Muse has the ability of spontaneously combustion without getting hurt for 6 hours
- Tamama: Muse will have a short temper and eats lots of junk food (3 hours)
- Craving: Muse will have an unusual craving for (you decide) for 9 hours
- Emotion Lord: 200 Chocolate Puppies!
- Swoozie: Gangster for next 4 hours
- Shiny: Muse will see shiny Pokemon everywhere they go and be obsessed with catching them 4 hours
- MLP: Muse will go around handing out Muffins 4 hours
- Marbles: Has to do daily activities really drunk
- Smosh: Has to challange the next 3 people in there inbox to a food battle.
- Marball: Has to go worship rorpie (Anon decides)
- Artist: I'll draw a picture for you :3
There’s something wrong with the meat—
He’s eating them—
Eating her is honoring her; otherwise it’s just m u r d e r—
I’m going to make it all stop; I’ll make everything better
T r u s t m e
He’s afraid of dying in his sleep
He makes angels out of demons
He had a near-death experience—
They said he had a guardian angel—
Who prays for us when we sleep?
His feet take him down the road, the biting cold of the night having no affect on his bare skin. He felt no pain from the gravel beneath his feet; he sees not where he’s going. The stag leads him, though it stands behind him. It pushes him forward when he pauses, he tells him which direction to go. It c o n t r o l s him.
It follows him in his dreams, and it follows him when he is awake. It makes its appearance when the copycat killer makes his move; it shows itself in Hannibal Lecter’s office, it’s everywhere.
Jack Crawford sees you as a fragile little teacup, used only for special guests
How do you see me?
As the mongoose I want under the house
When snakes slither by
Are you trying to [alienate] me from Jack Crawford?
T r u s t m e
The mirrors in your mind reflect the best in yourself,
Not the worst in others.
You and I have much in common with Abigail Hobbs
T͓̗͒̇͊̃͂̀̽ͬh̡̟͕̣̟̤ͯͭ̍̐ͨ̌e̮̙̫̣̾͛͆͝͝͞ ̵̤̘̤ͫ́͜͜ͅd̰͍̗̻̐͛͢e̴̬̫͕̗̞̝ͤͦͬ̂v̞͕ͭͬ͐ͪ͛̓̇ͮi̗̪ͣ̓̓͛̚͡͝l̹͖̜̞̖̉ͨ͐ͤ̌̒̿͌͜’̩͔̯̯̘̈́̊̚͜͢s̨̪̥͉̫̄ͦ̔̀ͩ͗̍͢ ̭̘͖̲̾̎͜͟͡i̒ͨ͛ͫ̈̔̚҉̫̹͙̠ň̨͉͉͔͈̻̭̇̈̕͘ ̨̞̜̞̬̖̾t̡̡̺͎̝̼͆̓ͪͬͪ̉͢ḣ̝̠̘̯̭̪̥͛̾́e̴̵̠̦̗̩̓̃ͣͣ͐̾̔ ̧̳̳̀̄ͪ̆́̿͋d̵̍̐̉͏͇͙͖ȇ̞̜̮̞̦͔t͚̩͙̼̤̬̭͇̃ͭ̈̀ͭ̌̂̀́͢ą̡̳̳̭ͩi̷͍̖̬͎͐ḻ͍̦̪̭͔̃̀̏̏͆̓͛̉s̵͕̖͈̻̟̫̔́̈́͑̂͛̌̈́
A sudden shine of lights wakes Will Graham from his slumber, and he squints against the harshness of the headlights. A quick glance around tells him that he has, once again, been sleep walking. The dream, though vivid and just as real as a dream can be, disappears from his mind quickly, leaving him dazed as he tries to hold onto it.
I’m eating pizza.
I just bit into a piece of pineapple and the thing jizzed all over my computer screen.
Like, it was porn-worthy.
Mr. Cumberbitchsandwich is outside fixing his truck.
I’d better clean this off before he comes in and wonders what the hell I’ve been doing in here.
The answer to which is that I’ve been watching Sherlock.
‘No I swear, it was the pineapple!…’
He’ll never believe me.
Headcanon #1: Artemis' Showers
Artemis sings in the shower. It’s a quiet, almost raspy side of her voice that Wally doesn’t hear very often.
She’ll only do it when she’s in a lackadaisical mood—perhaps she’s just gotten back from walking Norman, or she’s listening to the sound of Wally burning french toast in the kitchen. (“DAMN it! It can’t possibly be this hard to cook BREAD!”)
Artemis doesn’t know a whole lot of American music—she wasn’t raised by record connoisseurs or 80’s fanboys. Most of what her mother liked was in Vietnamese, anyway.
So what she does know are tunes that used to echo throughout the halls of Mount Justice, each song carrying a miniature memory like a virus. That’s why Wally will sometimes stop and listen. He doesn’t reminisce much—that’s too tough on his head. It’s easier to turn away from the past than to think too much about it.
But sometimes he will. And that’s usually when he leans against the bathroom door, sighs, and listens to Artemis gently hum “Beautiful Soul.”