This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Tagged by: No-trousers-in-buckingham
(Wow I never expected to be tagged in one of these things)
What is your all-time favorite movie?
Currently The Avengers that was so good I just want to go see it again and I think seeing a movie twice in theaters is pointless BUT I WANT TO.
What’s your favorite band?
I don’t really have a specific favorite band. I listen to a wide variety of music. I’ll say my current favorite song is Blackout by Breathe Carolina though. So catchy.
Favorite subject in school?
English is my favorite. It’s easiest to me and I get to read/write! ‘u’ Also, science and history is interesting sometimes. Depending on what it’s about.
What do you look for most in a lover?
Well, my boyfriend is everything I could ask for. (Even though he’s a butt sometimes!) He’s the sweetest guy I know. He makes me feel really special. He’s the first person who’s really gave me self-confidence and made me feel a whole lot better about myself. It’s really hard to describe ‘cause I suck at it but…He’s nice, loving and makes me all flustered all of the time and I can talk to him about anything and he just makes everything good in the world and I just never want to leave his side. I don’t know what I would do with out him, really.
Favorite TV show?
Pft that’s too hard of a question. I like too many and can’t choose. Merlin and Sherlock and then…sweet genius and chopped and cupcake wars and adventure time. I can’t choose one. :|
What’s the best job in your opinion?
I want to be a baking and pastry chef! ‘u’ What better job than cooking desserts? (and eating them too)
UH…I guess…Andrew Scott and Tom Hiddleston LOL. They’re precious baby villains.
Favorite lyrics from a song?
Bless your soul, you’ve got your head in the clouds,
You made a fool out of me,
And, boy, you’re bringing me down,
You made my heart melt, yet I’m cold to the core,
But rumour has it I’m the one you’re leaving her for
Rumour has it by Adele!
Are you a cat or dog person?
Definitely cat person ‘u’. I like dogs but cats are just 10x better rfkajrfa.
Who is the most attractive person ever in your opinion?
Chris, my boyfriend. Unf!
Do you have a favorite sports team?
No, I hate sports. They’re so annoying and boring to watch.
- Currently looking forward to anything?
- Favorite drink?
- Your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- Your number one goal in life?
- Celebrity crush?
- Your favorite movie?
- A song that you can’t get out of your head?
- Your current obsession(s)?
- A hobby of yours?
- Something you hate?
- Your favorite season / type of weather?
Whoops I bad at this
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know they’ve been tagged!
1. What’s your favorite vegetable? Favorite fruit?
I like a lot of vegetables
bell pepper and pomegranate I guess
2. If you could only speak to two people for the rest of your life, who would they be?
My fiance and my mom
3. What’s something you like but you know your friend(s) HATE?
Idk I have a lot of friends, but many of them don’t like MLP very much
4. What is your favorite preparation of potatoes?
In some sort of skillet, with other things mixed in. Like breakfast with eggs and sausage or dinner with carrots and polska.
5. How many of the Seven Dwarves can you name RIGHT NOW no cheating?
Doc, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, Bashful, Dopey, and Sneezy
you meant Disney right
6. What is your favorite style of shoe?
7. Describe your movie-watching habits, please?
I love “kid” movies best. I love to watch new movies. I love to watch old movies. I watch movies all the time, especially with my family. Especially especially with my fiance. Going to the movies is a special treat though, and I only go a few times a year. I don’t watch horror or suspense though, and I’ll pick an animated film over a fast-paced action thriller any day.
8. What’s your favorite number between 1 and 700?
9. Should animals wear sweaters?
NO. It’s just so degrading to the animal.
10. Do you have any weird habits?
When I brush my teeth, I brush my tongue ‘til I gag. I stick my thumbnail between my top two teeth when I’m concentrating. I play with my lips when I’m bored (guess I’m obsessed with my mouth???). I avoid stepping on cracks and lines in the sidewalk. I dunno there’s probably more but I just don’t notice them because they’re normal to me.
11. Something you’ll never get tired of:
Being with loved ones. Feeling like I belong somewhere. The views in Alaska.
1. Why is your favorite color your favorite?
2. In what position do you sleep at night?
3. What’s the most prominent smell from your childhood?
4. What’s your favorite cut for jeans?
5. Have you ever been in love?
6. Do you have any nicknames?
7. Why did you pick your url?
8. Do you have a school subject that you can’t help but geek out over?
9. If you could have any one thing right now, what would it be?
10. What would an ideal “you” be like?
11. What’s your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
theplumeriaprincess replied to your post: fun fact I learned the Hare Hare Yukai a few years…
ihateanime replied to your post: fun fact I learned the Hare Hare Yukai a few years…
I’m feeling a spiritual connection here