KingGiga asked: Heeeyeyyy fat boy -he grinned- You wanna tussle ? -He took a fighting pose though he had shrunk his power doubled with his new four arms-
Ralph looked over his shoulder from his work; it seemed he was making some kind of house frame, but it didn’t exactly look stable. The second he spotted the new face and recognized it as a cy-bug, he froze. ‘I don’t need this right now, I don’t need another cybuginyourterritorykillititwantstotakethenest problem right now.’ He slightly shifted his legs to a different stance and placed a large candy cane branch where he intended to keep it for the impromptu structure.
When he casually backed away and was sure it wasn’t going to collapse, he suddenly wheeled around and let out a war cry at his challenger.
“I can’t stand the Yankees, okay? [And] I don’t really care if they know. I think they can figure it out. [ ... ] Once we get better, it's going to snowball and they are going to hate coming into this ballpark, believe me.”—Buck Showalter’s response to, “When will the Orioles be able to beat the Yankees?” My response: you can kindly shut up, Mr. Showalter.
“I still believe that even though The Empire Strikes Back is better in innumerable ways than Star Wars, Star Wars wins because you can’t end a movie with Han frozen in Carbonite. That’s not a movie, it’s an episode. ”—20 Things to Know from the AVENGERS Screening and Q&A with Joss Whedon, Who Teases Another Hero and a Second Villain Who Almost Appeared in the Film | Collider
i was gone for an hour and tumblr is fucked to shit because homestuck updated and i don’t know how to feel this time??
is everyone getting along??
- Hermana: Ya know, everybody here's pretty good at cookin'. Totally normal... It's borin'.
- Ange: Where did that come from?
- Luca: Yeah, that came out of nowhere. What makes you say that?
- Hermana: I don' get why Angie an' Lu can cook. I mean, I guess y'all seem the type that can do anythin', but still...
- Ange: At the Church, self-reliance was an important part of our daily lives. I quickly learned how to cook for myself.
- Luca: I suppose in my case, I often watched my mother making meals... I guess I just kind of copied what I saw her doing.
- Hermana: I can live with yer cookin', but Ria an' Spud, now that jus' ain' right.
- Hermana: I thought for sure they were gonna screw up, but they can cook jus' fine.
- Spada: Hey! What's that supposed to mean!? Say what you will about me now, but I'm royalty. I'm used to livin' the high life.
- Spada: And I'm a pro with a blade. Cookin' ain't a big deal!
- Iria: Back home, everyone in the family pitched in on the chores. We couldn't just leave all the housework to my mom.
- Iria: So I've got plenty of experience cooking.
- Spada: If you can call throwin' some meat and sliced vegetables on a grill "cooking."
- Iria: As long as it tastes good, what's the problem? Anyway, you always mess up in weird ways too.
- Iria: You over-season stuff and let it cook for too long, and you're no good with the skilled stuff.
- Spada: Oh really now... Them's fightin' words...
- Iria: No, it's just the truth!
- Hermana: Man, enough! If ya wanna fight, go somewhere else!
- Hermana: So noisy...
- Ricardo: So...
- Hermana: Whoa! Ya scared me!
- Hermana: So, what's up?
- Ricardo: You've got nothing to say about my skills?
- Hermana: What? Ya feelin' left out?
- Hermana: Ol' man Ricardo, no offense, but it's pretty easy to peg ya. In the end, it's all 'bout the battlefield.
- Ricardo: Well, actually...
- Hermana: Yer gonna say that ya can' always count on supplies arrivin' on time an' ya have to live on bugs an' weeds, right?
- Hermana: So if ya gotta eat no matter what, ya might as well learn to cook an' eat somethin' good an' so on...
- Ricardo: .......
- Hermana: Guess I hit the nail on the head.
I am not
Taking anyone’s shit
This is going to make home life difficult for a while,
But I’m ready to face it. I
Would rather assert my right to be
With tooth-and-nail type resolve
Than put up with this constant
Even one more time.
I have become utterly intolerant of:
-Complaints first thing in the morning
-Insults directed toward the fat, the single, the non-academic, the emotional, the confused, the lost, the passionate, the diffident, the non-French
And other behaviors as well.
If in moments of difficulty I should appear to slip
Please remind me that:
I am breaking free;
Misery is their territory,