Follow posts tagged #the quantum bear in seconds.Sign up
I know I don’t usually talk about my life here but I feel like sharing.
- I’ve been losing a lot of weight. I’m on a diet and I’ve been going to the gym every day. I’m close to -1 lb a day. So far I’ve lost about 25 lbs? (I didn’t weigh myself at the beginning because I didn’t want to know.) In the past I’ve gotten discouraged when I felt like it was time to be able to wear smaller sizes and it didn’t happen. This time I need to remember to stick with my fat clothes longer. I can burn them later.
- New job. Oh yeah. I was supposed to start today but my boss rescheduled for next week because he got a tattoo appointment with Mike Giant. I think I will like this place.
- Old work. I’ve been documenting all my artwork and graphic design projects, including process. I want to see where I’ve been and then put all these things away. I had a photographer friend take good pictures of my portfolio work, finally.
- New Identity system. This is taking longer than I expected because I want to somehow incorporate all the things I do in a tight, edited package. I also need to find affordable letterpress or get a friend to do it for me.
- New work. I have a bunch of projects in various states of completion. I’d really like to get them done but I’m still trapped in the Freelance Project That Will Never End.
- Socializing. I’ve been going out more and hanging out with people I actually like. Adult friendships still feel weird to me; The last time I really had to make friends was when I started high school. I also deleted people I don’t care about from my contacts list (I should do it on Facebook too). Out of sight, out of mind.