Suivez le tag #the nightstalker en quelques secondes.Inscription
People that deserve to be mourned;
June 28, 1984—-Jennie Vincow, 79, Glassell Park. Her throat was slashed. Murder, Burglary.
· March 17, 1985—Dayle Okazaki, 34, and Maria Hernandez, 20, Rosemead. Dayle was shot to death. Murder, attempted murder, robbery.
· March 17, 1985—Veronica Yu, 30, Monterey Park. Drug from her car and shot. Murder.
· March 27, 1985—Vincent Zazzara, 64 and his wife Macine, 44, Whittier. Stabbed and mutilated. Two counts of murder, sexual charges.
· May 14, 1985——Bill Doi, 66, Monterey Park. Shot to death. Murder, robbery, sexual charges.
· May 30, 1985——Carol Kyle, 41, Burbank. Rape, Sodomy, oral copulation, burglary. Burglary, sex charges, robbery.
· June 1, 1985——Mable “Ma Bell” Bell, 83, and sister, Florence “Nettie” Lang, 80, Monrovia. Keller was bludgeoned to death, and satanic symbol were scrawed in various placces. Murder, attempted murder, robbery.
· July 2, 1985——Mary Louise Cannon, 75, Arcadia. Beaten and throat slashed. Murder, burglary.
· July 5, 1985——Whitney Bennett, 16, Sierra Madre. Attempted murder, burglary.
· July 7, 1985——Joyce Lucille Nelson, 61, Monterey Park. Beaten to death. Murder, burglary.
· July 7, 1985——Sophie Dickman, 63, Monterey Park. Raped and sodomized. Burglary, robbery, sex charges.
· July 20, 1985—-Max, 68, and Lela Kneiding, 66, Glendale. Both shot to death. two counts of murder, robbery.
· July 20, 1985—-Chainarong Khovananth, 32, Sun Valley. Shot to death…his son and wife were both sodomized. Murder, robbery, burglary, sex offenses.
· August 8, 1985—Elyas Abowath, 35, Diamond Bar. Shot while sleeping. Murder, robbery, burglary, rape
Person that does not deserve to be mourned;
The ALBUM LIST and other things
So, I probably got my most interesting letter from Richard yet.
I already posted the big Marilyn Monroe signed drawing that he sent me, and on top of that I also received:
- A drawing of a dragon that may or may not be a Charizard. Probably not. But you know, Richard’s….unique style makes it difficult to tell
- Two letters, one which is a response the letter I sent him, and another with a bunch of questions and strange facts and quotes:
“Average age of women getting breast implants is 34.”
Thanks for the info, Richard.
- Another young Richard picture. I should just tell him that I really want an old man Richard picture so I can print off a picture of Eazy-E and hang them up side-by-side in my bedroom. How awesome would that be?
- A little strip of paper with a lovey dovey quote on it. He’s already sent the same quote to a few other girls that write to him. richard tryn’a be a PLAYA
- And last… but not least…
A FUCKING ALBUM LIST!!!
Now, I’m not sure if these are his favorite albums, albums he just thought I would like, or if he was just like, “BITCH EDUCATE YO’SELF”
SO WITHOUT ANY FURTHER ADEU, HERE IT IS:
Morbid Angel - Domination
Ozzy - No Rest for the Wicked
Def Leppard - High N’ Dry
Pantera - Cowboys from Hell
Poison the Well - The Opposite of December
The Cult - Electric
Dio - Holy Diver
Corrosion of Conformity - Deliverance
Prong - Prove Your Wrong
Darkthrone - Transylvanian Hunger
Cro-Mags - Age of Quarrel
Misfits - Earth AD
There was also a Skid Row album listed, but… Skid Row never had an album by that name. So, I don’t know what was up with that.
Anyways, that’s it. Get on that Nightstalker music, guys.