City of Heavenly Fire: snippet
His eyes shone when he looked at her, green as spring grass.
He has always had green eyes, said the voice in her head. People often marvel at how much alike you are, he and your mother and yourself. His name is Jonathan and he is your brother; he has always protected you.
Somewhere in the back of Clary’s mind she saw black eyes and whip marks, but she didn’t know why. He’s your brother. He’s your brother, and he’s always taken care of you.
My Jem is Gone
+spoilers for CP2+
I saw this post
and I was like i need to make that one comic
and so i did.
under the read more because its long and spoilers
My brother thinks that the TMI fandom isn’t big enough to warrant a midnight premiere for City of Bones and naturally, I disagree. (C’mon brother, have a little faith.) But anyway, if you are in the TMI fandom, would you mind reblogging this to show him that we are in fact large and strong and awesome and worth a midnight premiere?
- Harald: Cassandra saw the movie a couple weeks ago. I was so nervous, I couldn't breathe--
- Cassie: You were so nervous you went to Norway to avoid me.
- Harald: Exactly. I was not even in the country, that's how nervous I was. I was on Easter holiday with my lovely family to Norway skiing. I could not be further away, and then I was like, "Oh, right now she's watching the movie. Oh god, oh god, oh god." And I was texting the assistant in the room - (to Cassie) you didn't know this. And I said, "Is she laughing? Yes, yes. What is she laughing at? [indistinct] How's she liking that? Yes, yes, she seems to like it.
- Audience: *laughs*
- Harald: And I was like, "oh my god she's actually into it." And then we got on the phone and it was just, great stuff. But one of the things that - you cut the movie and you've seen it a hundred times and I don't know how many times I've seen it now. And then that scene [little Clary with a younger Luke] that you referred to was actually dropped from the movie because of many things, but one of them is you don't want your movie to be too long. And then you said, "I was watching that scene over and--
- Cassie: And I cried! I cried when I saw it. I was seeing Luke so much younger and like, it got me here *places hands over heart*.
- Harald: So that's back in the movie.