Things Terry Pratchett Taught Me
1. Even if you’re the biggest fuck-up in the universe, there will still be people who love you.
2. A dependable set of luggage is something one must never leave without.
3. The family business is unavoidable no matter what.
4. There is no shame in loving sex
5. You will find family in complete strangers.
6. Somebody, somewhere, thinks you are beautiful.
7. A true friend will follow you off the edge of the world.
8. The Gods hardly have time to answer your minuscule prayers.
9. You have more strength you’ll ever actually know.
10. The silent ones are the ones you need to question.