A Drunken Plan Sequel-PART TWO: Empire State of Mind [ch. 22]
The sound of a train crashing into my house with an ear-splitting whistle woke me up. I opened my heavy eyelids and looked around for signs of damage. Oh, wait. It wasn’t a train. It was my alarm clock.
I forced my aching arm up to hit the off button, but instead I knocked over the whole clock completely. It fell down, unplugging itself from the wall. I was too hungover to care.
My friends gave me the best ideas ever for fics so I'm going to write them all but who should I write first?
(I’m going to use the actors names since we don’t know their character names yet)
Lindsay/Rachel (Lindsay is Rachel’s equally talented cousin)
Damian/Cameron/Brittany (Damian/Brittany with Cameron has Damian’s best friend at Dalton)
Damian/Brittany (same thing as above but no Cameron)
Alex/Mercedes (Alex as Mercedes’s younger gay brother. I’m really not excited about this idea but i’ll write it if people want me to)
LET ME KNOW!!
Opinions on cast of The Glee Project.
- Cameron Mitchell: I don’t like Cameron at all. I don’t know there is something about him that is just too arrogant and stuck up. I guess it could be the fact that he likes to proclaim his “individuality” by wearing fucking $5 glasses from Hot Topic and declaring himself as a nerd. I’m sorry but that just rubs me the wrong way. He is a good singer do not get me wrong and in no way shape or form am I hating but at the same time he just seems like the typical internet hipster trying to show off how unique and special he is in a way that seriously looks like the dude is trying to hard. Rate: D+
- Alex Newell: Certainly I believe that this dude is not getting the recognition he deserves. Seriously he is in my opinion one of the best male singers on the show. I guess it is perhaps his over the top flamboyant attitude and personality which turns people off. I can totally understand where they are coming with that but to say that if he was on the show he would give Kurt a run for his money to me is completely uncalled for. First of all it’s called a TV show so how exactly would we know whether or not he would play a token gay character if he won? Besides his voice is completely different from Chris Colfer. Rate: B
- Damian McGinty, Jr: I love this dude right here! I can actually picture him being on the show and his voice along with his Irish accent really empowers his singing causing him to stand out a lot more. My issue with him is that I feel like during his performances his whole presence was just blah! I mean I know you don’t have to be out there like Alex but at the same time at least show a little bit of personality and uniqueness to the table when dancing and performing in the music videos. Rate: B+
- Hannah Mclawlwain: To me she seems okay I mean her voice isn’t really isn’t that great in my opinion but her vibrant personality makes up for it and her acting skills seem to be on notch when playing a character. However if selected on the show I would need to see something else from her that can make her stand from character Lauren Zizes since I pretty much get the same vibe from both of them. Advice right now is that the girl needs to step her game up and shine through in performances more. Rate: C
- Lindsay Pearce: Okay can I just say that this chick is no where near in any shape or form close to Rachel Berry. Yes they are both talented and conniving and down right bitches but this girl doesn’t even manage to show have the charisma or personality. Great singer don’t get me wrong but like Cameron I cannot vibe with this girl. She is stuck up and so assure of herself where I don’t like it at all. For the record I will set it straight that there a distinct difference between Emily and Lindsay when it comes to their “arrogance” Rate: D