Follow posts tagged #the ambassador in seconds.Sign up
Casual reminder to not be mad at Jaime.
He’s not in control of himself at the moment.
This is a kid who would never lie, takes care of his friends and family, and is a smart and goofy person who just likes to be sunshine and rainbows with everyone. (And wants to be a dentist more than anything in the world.) Jaime’s also a kid who cries for weeks because he couldn’t save everyone’s life during natural disasters(caused by a supervillain), a kid who still geeks out about being a superhero after a few years on the job, and a kid who pours his college funds into his dad’s auto business so he can work again. Plus, he never uses the ‘Bug Suit’ to it’s full potential, he always turns the options of a more violent/effective attack down.
Right now, he’s not himself. Even if he was pretending to be under control, he wouldn’t hurt his friends or lie or half the things he’s done.
Jaime needs to be saved, not beaten. So don’t be mad at him, be mad at this wonderful, sneaky, intelligent,
- a term used for CHAOS leaders who operate in teams of two, upholding the tradition of CPS 1.
By request of Adolphus, the names of the 2nd-in-command of CHAOS are mentioned first. This is the source of confusion among rival politicians and reporters. While the staff of each phase may vary depending on the requirements, the leader post and 2nd-in-command remain the same.
since I’ve finished the main idiots, I put them together and they look hilarious. Yeah, easily amused I know.
1. best CHAOS.org cooking team
2. CHAOS.org good vibes brigade
3. CHAOS.org polar opposites team
4. best heterosexual couple of CHAOS.org
5. best CHAOS.org freak show
6. TEAM TERRORIST
this was in the doodle folder too. i’m glad i finally finished drawing the leaders of CHAOS though, been procrastinating so badly lol.
the leaders are all derived from Adolphus’ DNA, divided into several strains and altered traits because his cells are unstable. as one of the former experiments of Lebenstech, Adolphus’ DNA held great potential for the creation of a paranormal clone, results were seen in the 4th and 6th phases of CHAOS.
1. Adolphus (experiment 71) - co-founder of the CHAOS Organization, spokesman of main campaigns. CHAOS weapons mainframe supervisor.
2. The Ambassador - the first leader of CHAOS to pledge for peace, neutralized all weaponry but still fixes everyone else’s weapons of mass destruction…
3. Sieger - the first clone who gained a people’s award from his charity work. still emo.
4. The Counsellor - trolololeader of the most douchebaggiest CHAOS phase, is extremely proud of it. don’t shake his hand, he will electrocute you and take photos.
5. Lehrer - an oddball immobile leader who maintains the entire mainframe of phases 2-6. hands damaged by saving a unit from vicolin douse, an unstable mineral used for laser manufacturing.
6. The Chancellor - grandpa of all terrorists. the first clone with paranormal powers. is 8 months old in the 6th book but acts like he has been in this harsh cruel world for 600.