Follow posts tagged #terriblefate.com in seconds.Sign up
A Few Tips Concerning the December 21st 2012 Apocalypse
- Don’t go outside your house tomorrow if you don’t have to, especially if you live in a city. This is due to the high probability the Mayan apocalypse nonsense will make some of the less intelligent of us do crazy, nonsensical things that normally wouldn’t be done on a regular day.
- If you have to get money, go to an ATM machine instead of going inside a bank; there are people who might try to rob banks tomorrow in a sense of “going out in style.”
- If you must walk somewhere in the city, try to avoid the poorer areas of residency. This is where the most violence happens in the first place, and tomorrow will most likely be worse than usual.
- If you must travel a distance, avoid public transport. These mediums of transportation are prevalent targets for terrorist attacks since there are plenty of people to victimize who are confined to a vehicle.
- If you must go to schooling of any kind, walk or use a car instead of taking a bus. Buses are more prevalent targets, just like other forms of public transportation, since there are more people to terrorize.
- While at school, keep an eye out for people acting strange or, in some cases, more strangely than usual. If this individual starts getting violent, do not try to defuse the situation; that will be done by your teacher.
- If someone starts shooting regardless of whether you are out and about, on the bus (if you don’t have another option), at school, at the office, etc., lay down on the ground and pretend to be shot dead. This is best done by laying face down upon the ground with your limbs sprawled out just a bit. This is done to help convince the shooter that they shot you in the front of your body, supposedly where the bullet(s) would be, and they will therefore be much less likely to “waste” further ammunition on you. This is the best option in a crowd of course. If you’re one-on-one with the shooter than you’re going to obviously have to handle them yourself.
- On a side note, that terriblefate.com site (the one countdown timer with the Majora’s Mask from the Legend of Zelda video game series) will most likely unleash a virus upon your computer once the timer runs out, so don’t stay on there or leave it open.
- I know it’s a bit much but just keep this information in mind. I hope none of you will have to use it, but I just want you all to be safe on this day where people will do the most idiotic of things. Good luck.
Can I just take a moment to give some tumblr appreciation for whoever did everything over at terriblefate.com?
That is a beautiful Majora’s Mask illustration with an amazing set of MM music covers going on.
The more I look at the site, I’m amazed. I know Nintendo probably has nothing to do with it, but damn whoever you people are that made this masterpiece of a Majora-styled doomsday clock should be freaking hired at Nintendo, hands down.
Bravo, Terrible Fate team, BRA. VO.
i forgot i when i put my computer into sleep mode that i had left it in presentation mode on chrome on this site.
so when i woke it up i just get this popping up and i feel my heart sink as it scares the shit out of me.