Follow posts tagged #ten thousand dollars in seconds.Sign up
Day 6: How you'd spend 10,000 bucks.
Well, I’d most definitely donate to children homes/animal shelters from around here. I’d send some to Africa or anywhere that needs help majorly. I’d take my family out on a nice vacation. I’d donate to “Make a Wish” foundation or what not. And then put the rest in savings.
- I d e o n y: jove if i donate 10000 can i have a fanshadow
- Chris Woodside: what have i done
- Jovian: NO
- Jovian: HOW COULD YOU HAVE A SHADOW WITHOUT AN EGO
- I d e o n y: but it's so kawaii
- I d e o n y: see they have wings and they're so awesome but they're an orphan right
- I d e o n y: and nobody understands them
- I d e o n y: and they have a lot of friends
- Jovian: ...
- Jovian: I'M GETTING BREAKFAST
i wonder how they estimate how much movies cost to make
like, do they factor in the equipment?
what if you already had that equipment? do you count that too?
like “i already had this camera and it cost one grand so i’m going to add that one grand to the cost of making this movie”
i guess i’m just wondering how birdemic cost $10K to make