- Parents: Teenagers don't communicate anymore
- Parents : Teenagers don't speak to us any more
- Parents: It's all Facebook messaging now
- Parents : No one communicates with their children
- Parents : It's all about communication
- Parents: Teenagers should talk to us more
- Teenager: Well, I'm really stressed out about these test and lately i've felt really crap and-
- Parents: Gosh, all you do is moan.
i am one angry fucker over “plus size clothing”
alright so I understand that maybe i do need to drop a few pounds to be healthy
But this is my body at the moment.
Alright so I bought that shirt at American eagle PLUS SIZES.
Now I applaud american eagle for having plus sizes unlike other stores *cough* abercrombie *cough*
But I am just angry that they have the right to tell me that i am plus size. Why do they need to go out of their way and only sell plus sizes ONLINE instead of at the stores. I walk into the “hip” stores that my thin friends go into and I can’t buy a single thing. You know what I do? I pick out clothing and pretend to try them on and say I don’t like them instead of saying “I dont fit into them”
Like wow does that make my self esteem suck.
I just am really angry that I am told I am plus size.
I am totally fine with how much I weigh and when the time comes I will end up loosing pounds or maybe even staying this weight. But don’t you dare tell me that I am plus size. Don’t you dare tell me what I am.
I am Laura Calver. I am a majority of teenagers trying to feel good about themselves.
Don’t you dare label us on how “fat” we are.
We are people too.