- Barring being like, at a funeral or somewhere horribly inappropriate, if I hear “Don’t Stop Believin’” I will sing it as loudly and badly as possible. Who the hell plays “Don’t Stop Believin’” at a funeral? …wait. AWESOME people, that’s who. *mental note to revise last wishes*
- I am not above sticking a random days old pic on this post with no context whatsoever. OBVS.
- Hey Uless? Yes Other Uless? Is your nail polish ever not chipped? No Uless. It isn’t.
- If the above bullet made you think “wtf” instead of “hahahaha, fuckin’ Barry.” then I feel like you need to reevaluate your life choices.
- USING IF/THEN STATEMENTS. See that?! See what I did up there? I drew a causal nexus between your knowledge of Archer and your quality of life.
- Wait… ILLOGICAL INFERENCE OF CAUSALITY. Goddamn it. Correlation. What the fuck ever. Yeah, I do that way too often, and I hate myself on this much coffee too. No worries ;)
- No, I’M SORRY PANDORA, my threshold for shitty songs trumps the number of songs per hour your music license allows to be skipped.
- ENDING EVERY THURSDAY POST WITH “SST?”
- March 11th will be the 14th year since my father died. It doesn’t really wig me out in the same way my August bullshit does. But it does wig me out in the sense that I’m getting older and now there’s an equal number of years spent before and after he died. It’s just weird.
- See how I snuck that whiny serious bullshit in with all the stupid capslock bullshit? Heh. Like some kind of bullet post ninja chameleon. A ninja chameleon would be the most stealthy shit ever. TINY LIZARD SWORDS.
- SHE’S JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL…..SST?
- We done here, Uless? Oh I think we definitely are, Other Uless.
I hate living in the UK sometimes.
Like a lot.
And what is especially annoying is living in the UK and being on the internet.
Let me explain.
I change my mind all the time regarding who/what I wanna be when I grow up. But one thing that has always inspired me (despite my mistakes) is law enforcement. I would love to be a cop. Tackle guys to the ground, bring in the bad guys, stop drug cartel, prevent women and/or men from being beaten in domestic disputes, make things better for the next generation. Whatever it takes. I want soo bad to be an inspiration no matter what I do, I want to look back some day and be proud of what I’ve done and know that somewhere there’s someone who looks up to me, even if it’s one person. Just to know I changed someone’s life in some way. I want that more than anything. Even if I decide to act, I want people to know my story, know what I went through with anxiety, self consciousness, and all about the disease I still struggle with from time to time. I want kids and adults just as well to know that well… something good can work and you have to want it bad enough. No matter what you’ve been through, it always could be worse. My life is pretty good and I sometimes forget to look at the positive things. The things that I have over come on my own. It might get worse before it gets better but always ALWAYS remember that one day it will get better.
I lost a lot of respect for someone tonight. For those who were with me tonight, its not what you think. There was a gentleman in K-Mart who we have had problems with many times before. He’s followed some girls around, acted suspiciously, and appeared to be under the influence of something. Cops have been called in the past but tonight when he was there, he was shopping. He was standing in an aisle minding his own business, and people started harassing him and going to management demanding that this “tweaker” be removed from the store. Eventually, management agreed and called a local deputy over to escort him out, despite the fact that he was doing nothing wrong (other then spraying cans of Axe everywhere). As the cops were called, he got in line, and he paid, and slowly worked his way out as he normally does. After the cops showed up, it was discovered that the guy wasn’t under the influence of anything, that he is incredibly OCD and wasn’t on his medications anymore. When this started initially, my problem was that he wasn’t doing anything wrong, yet people were still demanding he be removed. But people continued. They mocked him and continued to laugh and talk that he should have a restraining order written up against him. That he shouldn’t be allowed to shop here. And when I asked why, the only thing people could say is “He’s weird,” or, “He’s different.” This is basic discrimination. I don’t care why you don’t like him or that he freaks you out. He’s human and he may be different but he has as much right to shop as someone with Down’s Syndrome, someone with cancer, someone who’s gay, someone who’s black, someone who’s a woman, and someone who is none of those things. He did nothing wrong and as long as he continues to come to K-Mart, I’ll continue to help him. I watched people I consider friends and respected ridicule a man simply because his brain forces him to function differently. It may seem like I’m overreacting but discrimination of any kind makes me a little crazy.
if we’re talking about why 4Kids changed a lot of the names there’s this really handy site that i’ve been meaning to share with everyone
it has an overview of each episode and what was changed between the japanese original and the english dub from things like names, to shots cut out, to difference in the dialogue/script/plot
so yeah here you go
it’s also a very handy episode guide because it goes into detail for each episode, that’s how i find the episodes so quickly when someone asks me where something is from