Sylph of Rage -
Healing and anger don’t really seem to match up, but once you think about the title, it makes perfect sense. They would essentially pick up after the more dangerous people in the session (And also probably be really good moirails.) They would heal rage or things caused by rage.
1. The ability to calm others - Instantly calms anyone’s rage simply by a single touch or word. Really helpful in a session with a particularly destructive player, or a grimdark player who can’t seem to go back to normal.
2. Helping grief - In a game like Sburb, this could be really helpful, particularly if the players were close or if it was a glitched-to-hell session. People are likely to die.
3. Terrific therapists - Why not.
4. The walking shoosh-pap - They can calm pretty much anyone, so that’s my new nickname for this class.
5. Peacekeeping - What it says on the tin, keeps everyone at peace with each other.
6. Taking the rage out of enemies - Taking away enemies’ anger at a player.