LATE-NIGHT SURVEY: WHICH EXO MEMBER MAKES YOU SAY "NO. STOP. YOU'RE TOO MUCH".?
Like it doesn’t have to be your bias…it should be that member that really hits you in the feels and you’re just here melting and just ajlfgkjagfa YOU JUST WANT HIM TO STOP SCREWING YOUR LIFE.
For me it would be KRIS OKAY. HE NEEDS TO STOP BEFORE I EXPLODE IN FEELS.
Who’s yours? I wanna know!
CHOOSE ONLY ONE MEMBER!
No anonymous, multiple, or inbox votes!
SPIRIT POKEMON GENERATOR
Do you want to find out what your spirit Pokemon is? Well, here are the instructions:
1. Go to random.org
2. Set the “minimum” number to 1, and the “maximum” number to 649.
3. Press “Generate”.
4. Go onto Google and find a list of Pokemon (in order).
5. Find the Pokemon that fits the number that was generated for you.
6. VOILA! (Random fact: I got Victini.)
So, what’s your spirit Pokemon?
I’m currently in the process of writing a paper about sexuality, relationships and libido, and I was wondering if some of you guys would be able to fill out a survey to help me out. The survey can be found here, and it does get pretty in-depth and personal, so if you’re not okay with doing it (keep in mind that it is anonymous), I’d really appreciate it if you could at least reblog and give a signal boost to help me out.
Also, I’d like to do a few interviews with people who identify as asexual, if they’d be comfortable with it. I only really need maybe 5 or so, so if you’re comfortable with it, please drop me a message
Thank you for everyone who signal boosts and completes the survey!
Classic Movie Questions
- 1. Favorite movie starring William Powell and Myrna Loy?
- 2. A screen team that appeared in only one film together
- 3. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers' best film together? Swing Time
- 4. Favorite actor named "Robert"? Robert Taylor
- 5. An actor/actress who you always wish that someone else was in his/her role?
- 6. An actor/actress that you can't stand?
- 7. An actor/actress that you both agree on completely?
- 8. Virginia O'Brien is to Ethel Merman as...
- 9. Your favorite film starring Ray Milland?
- 10. Your favorite movie of the 1960s?
- 11. An actor/actress that you put into a different movie that was released the same year?
- 12. Your favorite of Robert Montgomery's leading ladies?
- 13. It would have been a disaster if what movie starred the actor/actress who was originally asked to star in it?
- 14. An actor/actress who you will watch in any or almost any movie?
- 15. Your favorite Leslie Howard film and role?
- 16. Four Barbara Stanwyck films. Which ones do you choose?
- 17. What is the nearest to perfect comedy you have ever seen? Why?
- 18. You will brook no criticism of what film?
- 19. Who is your favorite Irish actress?
- 20. Your favorite 1940s movie starring Ginger Rogers?
- 21. Do you enjoy silent movies?
- 22. What is your favorite Bette Davis film?
- 23. Your favorite onscreen Hollywood couple?
- 24. Who is your favorite Hollywood costume designer?
- 25. What is your favorite tough action film?
- 26. You are currently gaining a greater appreciation for which actress?
- 27. Franchot Tone - yes or no?
- 28. underrated actresses?
- 29. overrated actors?
- 30. Favorite actor?
- 31. Favorite actress?
- 32. The coolest of those listed - Paul Newman, Robert Redford, Steve McQueen, or Patrick Stewart?
- 33. Favorite movie from each of these genres - Comedy, Swashbuckler, Film noir, Musical, Holiday, Hitchcock
calling all tumblr users!
I have an assignment due next month worth 40% of my mark for my senior year, and it would be really great if you could answer my questionnaire. The topic is on the representation of LGBT* characters on glee, and if you know some things about that, I implore you to fill out my survey! (it’s only 10 questions, don’t stress).
even if you only know a tiny smidge about glee, please click the link! reblogging would help a lot too!
thank you ❤
QUESTION OF THE DAY
I’m thinking about making a new Pokemon-themed personality quiz. Which of the following topics do you like the best for my next quiz?:
1. What type of Pokemon would you have if you were a Gym Leader?
2. Which Gym Leader are you?
3. Which Elite Four member are you?
4. Which legendary Pokemon are you?
5. Which dual Pokemon type would you be?
Tumblr Survey, you know the drill.
1. What’s the story behind your name?
2. What was happening in the world when you were born?
3. What is your earliest memory of home?
4. What was your favorite hiding place as a child? What is your favorite hiding place as an adult?
5. Describe your favorite outfit as a child, and as a youth. What about now?
6. In your opinion, what has been the most significant world event that has taken place during your lifetime? Why?
7. What kinds of places do you remember going with your mother? What about with your father?
8. What kinds of civic or political activities have you gotten involved with?
9. What frightens you and why?
10. What is your greatest joy? Greatest sorrow?
11. What is your personal secret to happiness?
12. What kinds of lessons did you take as a child?
13. What personality trait do people most often associate with you? What other dominant trait do you have that people overlook?
14. What was your most embarrassing moment?
15. What would you like to be remembered for?
16. Where, when and why did you go to college?
17. Describe your relationship with your grandparents.
18. How do you feel about death?
19. What was your relationship like with each of your brothers and sisters as children? As teens? As adults?
20. What was (is) dating like for you?
21. Tell about a teacher or class that had a great influence on you.
22. Describe your teenage social life: Your friends, dances, movies, dating, activities, etc.
23. Were you ever in drama, speech, sports, pep or glee club?
24. Tell about your first crush.
25. What are your favorite foods? What foods do you detest?
26. What color was your house, your bedroom, your living room as a child?
27. What did you do as a child that got you in the most trouble with your parents? With your teacher?
28. What games did you play in your home or neighborhood?
29. What places in the world do you want to visit, and why?
30. What is the most trying experience that ever happened to you?
31. What is the most wonderful thing that ever happened to you?
32. What is your favorite book? What do books mean to you?
33. What are your most precious and deeply embedded values?
34. Where is the most exciting place you have ever been? What made it interesting?
35. Which of your mother’s personality traits do you share? Which of your father’s? What about from grandparents?
36. Would you choose differently if you could choose your occupation again? Why and how?
37. Tell about your life as your children left home: New interests, what you did with the extra time, new employment, moves, hobbies, etc.
38. Do you have a best friend? Why do you get along well?
38. How do you feel about winning? Losing?
39. Tell about your bicycle experiences.
40. Do you have a favorite author? Who is it and why?
41. Describe your Sundays.
42. List all the places you have worked and tell something about each one.
43. What things do you enjoy doing today that you also enjoyed as a child?
44. Do you remember any special fears, fantasies, etc. that you had as a child? Tell about them.
45. What musical instrument can you play?
46. What does real success in life mean to you?
47. What motivates you go accomplish something that you or others typically procrastinate?
TUMBLR BOOK AWARDS
I have an idea for my next video.
TUMBLR BOOK AWARDS
To take part in the survey click here
And may the odds be ever in your favour!
A Brief Bigotry Test
Keep score! Give yourself one point if you think the first person is right. Two points if you think the second person is right. Zero points if you skip one.
A white woman and a white man argue. Who’s right?
A PoC man and a white woman argue . Who’s right?
A PoC woman and a PoC man argue. Who’s right?
A PoC woman and a white man argue. Who’s right?
A LGBT+ person and a straight person argue. Who’s right?
A neurodiverse person and an NT person argue. Who’s right?
Tally up that score and hit the read more: