I signed up to glossybox last night! If anyone else was thinking of joining here’s my refer-a-friend link and also quote STYLISTDEC2011 when checking out as you will get 50% off your first box… Wish I’d seen the code! Haha!
I’ll be reviewing what they send me on here so keep your eyes peeled!
YouTube Introduces $1/month subscriptions
Very soon, YouTube will be implementing a new $1 a month subscription service to select premium YouTube channels and it will eventually roll out as an option for most (not yet soon). These are sad, sad times for YouTube. This article by Big Frame even expresses the “benefits” of the scheme being that hopefully 5% of the audience will stick around and pay for a subscription. So basically… screw the other 95% that have happily enjoyed watching your videos and supporting you throughout the years. The fact that people will take this up because they care more about money than anything else on this website that used to have a lot of heart is so profoundly depressing.
zwian asked :
Will there be a way to subscribe to eatsleepdraw magazine in the future?
Our question to you is:
- 4 issues a year.
- NO Ads in the magazine.
- Artist interviews.
- Beautifully printed, delivered straight to your mailbox.
Honestly, How much would you be willing to pay for magazine subscription?
Microsoft Is Killing Subscription Service
Microsoft is going to kill their new tv subscription service due to exorbitant licensing costs. This is happening because all of the large media companies are afraid of change. Microsoft, Hulu, Netflix are all experiencing similar issues either the licensing costs are too high or the media companies are unwilling to license the media.
Updates: Locator and Subscription
I added some buttons on my left side of my page:
This button links to the map I was making in Google Maps where it shows all the restos/coffee shops/food-related-places that I visited. You can also see my posts about the place in the description of the location in Google Maps. It’s not all done yet but it pretty much around 50% of all the places I’ve visited?
You can now subscribe to my blog via email! If I have new posts, they will now be delivered in your email.
I also removed my Formspring question box but I did put a button for my Tumblr Ask. So, if ever you have questions or you just want to talk, just click that button.
Well, that’s it for now! More changes to come! ;)
The Magnavox MDR515H HDD DVD Recorder Review
A review of the Magnavox MDR515H HDD DVD Recorder. Being able to catch up on your favorite shows without having to pay a monthly fee gives these devices an advantage over subscription services. Check out a few specifications and features the MDR515H has to offer and why it might be preferred over your DVR.
Amplify’d from www.infobarrel.com
See this Amp at http://bit.ly/qC9mqZ