Tagged by a douche bag.
Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make eleven new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post (mmmmmaybe)
Rule 4: Let them know they’ve been tagged!
QUESTIONS FOR YOU GUYS.
1) BUDDY THE ELF, WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
Black. Like my soul.
2) How was your day?
Too chill, which makes me nervous. The RP I’m doing now is flawless, but I need to finish these thank-you-cards and get ready for school tomorrow. :x
3) Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend or gender neutral chibi thing?
4) Favorite historical person?
I consider Sylvia Plath because she impacted poetry, literature, and many people lives.
5) Is it better to fall up the stairs or down the stairs?
Up. It’s easier to pull it off like nothing happened and you didn’t slip. Pro at that one actually.
6) Favorite fairy tale?
Lots. But I’ve always JM Barrie’s Petter Pan just for the romantic notion that he got the idea from his brother who passed away. His brother died in a childhood accident, falling into the ice during winter. And he was a carefree kid that would never get the change to grow up. So, essentially, he’s Peter.
And the fact it’s about never having to grow up (my ideal world) and living in a place of magic, fun, and everything a kid dreams about. But, as if it couldn’t get any better, the real world also exists so you can change your mind and go back and forth as you wish.
7) Favorite Disney movie?
Petter Pan, The Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland, Aladin, Fox and the Hound, NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, uh uh, basically everyone of them.
8) Am I asking to many questions?
You know that I could answer questions about myself all day.
9) If you could have one url, other than your own, no matter if it’s taken or not, what would it be?
10) Are you my mummy?
No, I’m a girl and I live in the US. I’ve never been to Egypt, let alone taken part in their burial rituals.
11) Are you afraid of the dark?
Not of the dark at all, but occasionally of what lies in it.
1) What’s your name and what would you prefer it to be?
2) Three things you really like about yourself?
3) Favorite fast food?
4) Last lie you remember telling?
5) Do you have trouble pronouncing any words?
6) What do you day dream about most during class?
7) What do you plan on accomplishing in 2013?
8) What are you looking forward to now or in the near future?
9) Do you take any medicine? For what?
10) Favorite insult?
11) Describe a person you hate? Or, if you’d prefer, do an impression of them. (I swear I’m not this negative but these are always the more interesting questions!)
Uuh, I hate hate tagging people so you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to/ I’m only tagging a few:
Gilbert (Do it again for tagging me, jerk.)
I just love my internet friends so much.
like, Katie will talk to me about pretty much anything like the weather and compare our notes on serial killers and then have a conversation about cake and I just love that.
Gilbert can make me laugh about a table if he wanted to make a joke about it and he just makes me literally pull faces and laugh to myself whilst reading, and thats literally amazing that my face doesn’t resemble stone like it usually does.
Zoe, is just amazing because she’s so silly and can literally let me say anything off the top of my head and doesn’t think less of me.
Leah is one of those friends I can tell anything to and I feel safe doing so, I just adore her company and the fact that she finds me funny because I am a class A unfunny person.
So thanks guys you rock :’3
Love you so much, feel my cuddles from across the friggen Atlantic Ocean.