Skullgirls headcanons YET AGAIN
h’okay, so after watching both Filia’s and Painwheel’s storymodes again, I have come to the conclusion that:
- Originally, Carol had a slight crush on Filia, but denied it and eventually it went away, and the two continued to be just friends.
- On the other hand, it was Filia who started to develop rather strong feelings for Carol, but never disclosed them, afraid it would ruin their friendship.
- The feelings only intensified when Carol was kidnapped and turned into Painwheel.
- Filia of course, lost her memories and blah blah blah~
- BUT!!! It can be determined from both of their storymodes that Painwheel/Carol lost all of her feelings towards Filia (BC in Painwheel’s story mode, she fights Filia with no intro, no outro and just continues onto fighting Valentine/Double—in Filia’s story mode, Filia feels both guilt and pity, etc.)
- But Filia’s feelings have only gotten stronger, despite forgetting their past
- THEREFORE, it is my headcanon that Filia would be the instigator in the relationship :3
HAIRCUTS 4 LYFE
==> ENTER NAME.
Your name is the Onceler…no that’s not it now..Now you’re nothing, just a monster. A monster who was consumed by greed…A monster who does nothing but bigger and bigger. You monster, you got what you deserved. You disobeyed his orders when he warned you of the consequences…
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
..Why didn’t you listen to him..?
Why didn’t you listen?!
Alternate universe where The Oncelers thneed was a successful product and he had became a wealthy and famous man untill he had finally destroyed the Truffula forest and his factory was shutting down. On that one fatal day his factory had suffered through an incident where it caught fire while he was locked away in his office. Due to chemical spills from the panicking workers trying to escape from the fire, He Was trapped and drenched by the mixture of the chemicals and the cigars he had been smoking which caused a chemical reaction throughout his body, mutated his insides turning most of the liquid in his body to smoke. He believes this fate was brought to him as a punishment for not heeding the lorax’s warning
Extra: He cries and breaths..ect, out thick gray clouds of smoke. Since his body looses smoke so quickly he is constantly needing to smoke more cigars to keep his vapor level constant he must smoke more cigars or he will die.
His clothes are all fated and his voice is raspy and he some times coughs up balls of tar. His skin also has circular burns along his chest and arms from where he would burn the cigars dry to his own flesh(How he punishes himself for allowing himself to become a monster.) Though the punishment isn’t very affective since he is a masochist.
I really hate Sun Quan.....
I finally finished all the story modes in Dynasty Warriors 7. I saved Wu for last because it’s my least favorite story mode and I hoped that I could get someone else to do it for me. I finally sucked it up and finished it today on hard… with difficulties at Yi Ling. Every single time I got to the part in which the stone sentinal maze turns back on and Sun Quan gets ambushed, Sun Quan would die before I could get there. I had to do the same battle 5x before I finally got to Sun Quan to see that he was standing right in front of the freaken arrow wall getting shot the entire time.
*spoiler* did anyone think that when Sun Quan picked up Lian Shi and said “Let us enjoy this” he was referring to Lian Shi? I don’t even know what else he could be saying…….. right the peace and blah blah blah… but wu wants some hos.
On to conquest mode… I’ve finished 65% of it. le sigh.