Tumblr is where tens of millions of creative people around the world share and follow the things they love.Sign up to find more cool stuff to follow
So Darren said this some time ago:
My parents have such an excellent marriage. If I can have half of what they have, then I’ll be happy.
isn’t it funny that he took so much time to even publicly acknowledge his rumored girlfriend of 4 years (still hasn’t)
and yet he started to wear a suspicious ring right about the time the rumors about him and chris started to pop up
and by funny, i mean im creyin
Watching 'The Return of the King' - a summary:
- Blah blah Sam Frodo & Gollum
- Gimli = movie comic relief
- Legolas pulling a Tyra Banks and smizing the entire film
- All of the main characters have their courageous “moment”
- Denethor is a crazy bitch
- Struggled not to cry through the entire film
- The battle finally begins
- Oh shit. Sauron’s Army.
- Oh shit. Nazgul.
- Oh shit. Riders of Rohan arrive.
- Oh shit. Oliphants.
- OH SHIT. DEAD PEOPLE.
- “I AM NO BRO.”
- People died. Start crying.
- Aragorn delivers his speech. Start crying.
- They finally destroy the ring. Start crying.
- “I’m glad I’m with you Samwise Gamgee. Here at the end of all things.”
- START FUCKING BAWLING.
- Cry during the rest of the movie.
- Cry as “Into the West” starts playing.
- Cry during the entire credits.
One of my favourite things about Tumblr is little stories people post. Like, random incidents that happened to them today, yesterday or five years ago, and they’re just ridiculously funny. You know, those posts containing nothing but a few sentences about something stupid their dad said, or what their cat did that morning or whatever. Then you see the post again after a while and you laugh even harder. Well I do.