Follow posts tagged #squeakyneesie in seconds.Sign up
Hey!! Your Marceline cosplay looks absolutely amazing!! I was wondering where you got the gloves and what did you use for her grey skin?? Thanks so much!! :D
thank you so much!! <3
i used snazaroo brand makeup in grey which you can buy at their online store or on ebay!
my super awesome friend tokyo made the gloves for me and she has a cosplay help blog where you can shoot her an ask for a tutorial on them (or anything else sewing/cosplay related, really)! i hope i helped uvu <33
your turn!! hahahaha 9,17,18, 29 annnnd 43.
9. Have tattoos? No, I don’t. I think I really want one, but I don’t want to get one that isn’t meaningful; and I don’t really have anything that fits the bill. I hope to get one eventually, though.
17. Favorite Movie: I’m going to cheat and say all 8 of the Harry Potter movies. They never fail to put me in a good mood, and I’ve seen them all about a billion times each.
18. I’ll love you if… uhh I’m not sure if this is referring to the collective “you” or you specifically, but I guess I’ll love anyone if they’re honest with me.
29. A description of the girl/boy I like: I don’t really like anyone at the moment. I know that’s lame, but it’s true.
43. Where I want to be right now: At the beach! I haven’t had a proper vacation in a long time, and I really just want to go to a beach anywhere and lay around for about a week.
hey! I know it's been a while since we last talked, but I'm the one who was asking about your gloves for the marceline cosplay. :) I finally finished making her cosplay and I posted pictures if you were curious to see how it turned out. thanks again for your help!! :D
OH DANG♥ You make an awesome marcy! Did you get the gloves I recommended? But wow, love it!