Follow posts tagged #specialist in seconds.Sign up
Princesses don't sit like that for no reason.
How are you sitting now?
are you doing this?
It looks cute but its totally childish. You’re not a kid anymore. You’re growing up and you should act like one.
Now you’ve changed it.
Well, most of the ladies in town are doing the same especially inside the church. I’m not telling you that it’s wrong but it’s not right either. What you don’t know is that it has some major effects on you.
Sitting in cross legs can tier your legs which causes you to have varicose veins showing up at the back of your knees. When it starts to appear it isn’t very easy to hide even if you give them a shot from “bello”. It would eventually show up after a couple of months.
So prevention is better.
Sit comfortably by just putting your legs together and your back upward but not too much you’d look trying hard.
If you’re familiar with the movie “Princess Diaries,” Anne Hathaway was thought to sit the same way.
Now who do you think is doing it the right way?
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accounting or equivalent
• At least 2-3 years of related working experience.
• Must have good command of the english language.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Experience in Cross border tax is a plus
• Must be a team player and can communicate well with colleagues from business and other functions
• Must be willing to work in Makati