How to speak Japanese (according to weeaboos)
Kawaii: This word, which means cute, is essential to speaking Japanese.You must know it. You can put it before and after anything you would like. Ex: “What a kawaii poptart!”
Desu: This comes after any sentence you may want to speak. Ex: “I really like playing the piano desu.” I’m not sure what it means but it sounds really cool when you put a “yo” after it. Ex: “I love wearing underwear desu yo~” Drag out the “yo” for extra cuteness.
Hontou ni: This means really. Use it like this: “Hontou ni good movie!”
Neko: Every good weeaboo needs to know this one! It means cat. And cats are just hontou ni kawaai desu yoooo~~!”
Chan: I love this one! Add it to your friends name and voila! A cute nickname desu! Ex: “Rachel-chan, Nicky-chan, Herpes-chan, etc.”
Sakura: This means cherry blossoms. Ex: Sakura are hontou ni pretty desu yo!”
Arigatou: It means thank you. Make sure you say it after anyone does ANYTHING for you! You have to do this to be a good otaku!!1!
Arigatou for reading desu yo! Have a good day and make sure to be hontou ni kawaii!
Cis Scum Drinking Game
Take one (1) sip:
- I haven’t done anything wrong!
- Can’t you just be nicer about it?
- Die cis scum offends me as a cis person.
- So you think all cis people are scum and should die?
Take two (2) sips:
- Why won’t you educate me?
- You’re just as bad as the cis scum!
- Don’t you see you’re being reverse cissexist?
- I don’t like the label “cis”.
Chug the fucking bottle:
- Die trans scum.