“The Illinois Tollway has activated its fleet of 182 snowplows.”
- tzikeh: "If we can't protect the town, you can be damned well sure we'll shovel it!"
- Sam: "Take away the snow plow and what are you?"
- tzikeh: "That man is doing donuts! Thought we wouldn't notice--but we did."
- Sam: "I tend not to worry about snow. I'm Russian."
- tzikeh: "You and I remember Snowpocalypse very differently."
- Sam: "There is no snow like me." "There is always snow like you."
- tzikeh: "Puny snow."
- Sam: "In my youth, I courted storms."
- tzikeh: "Have you got a snowsuit?" "Yeah...." "Then SNOWSUIT UP."
- Sam: "My name is Loki, and I am burdened with glorious shovels."
- tzikeh: "I'll need a distraction, and a snowball."
- Sam: "It's more than knowledge. It's SNOW."
“The Illinois Tollway has activated its fleet of 182 snowplows.”—
I can’t get out of my head the mental image of heroic plow drivers in Star Wars style flight uniforms, striding out to the hangar with their helmets tucked under their arms. A hum rises from a hundred and eighty two engines turning over in sync, and the orchestral music swells into a fanfare as the fleet begins to sweep into the storm, devastating all snowdrifts in its path.
NA NA NA NAAAA NAAAAAAAA
NA NA NA NAAAAA NAAAAAAA
NA NA NA NAAAAA NAAAA
NAAAA NAAA NAAA NUUUUUUUUH
Black Sabbath - Snowblind
“…Crystal world with winter flowers
Turns my day to frozen hours
Lying snowblind in the sun
Will my ice age ever come?”
The real reason I was looking up the Black Sabbath tag earlier (which lead to my last post) was to see if this song had been posted a bunch of times already today… I was kind of surprised when I didn’t see it, considering today’s Snowpocalypse, so of course I had to upload it myself!