I was forced to do this ;___;
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you and then make 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post
4. Let them know you tagged them
1. What is your favourite season and why?
Spring because it’s already warm but not to hot and autumn because of tea
2. What does you make happy?
Well, there are a lot of things which make me happy, for example spending time with friends, listening to music or reading a good book.
3. What do you think is important for a friendship?
People should be able to trust each other and talk about everything.
4. If you’re a king or a queen what would be the first thing you would do?
Oh my gosh, that’s a really difficult question. To be honest, I think I would do nothing because I would be totally overstrained with everything.
5. Wealth, beauty or fame?
Wealth because I love buying things!
6. Name one of your heroes.
I think at the moment my most important hero is my cousin Lydia because she has done so much for me and always keeps her chin up no matter what happens.
7. Are you happy with yourself at the moment or do you want to change something?
I don’t like my nose. I think it’s too big.
8. What do you love most about yourself?
I really like my eyes because there’s an orange-brown spot in my left eye.
9. If you could do something very important for mankind what would it be?
Maybe trying to find a cure against diseases or something like that.
10. Chaos or order?
Even though I’m followed by chaos everywhere I go I have to say order.
11. Your favourite movie?
1. Your favourite band?
2. Day- or nighttime?
3. What do you dislike most about other people?
4. Would you rather live forever but without any friends or die young but have a lot of friends?
5. Do you have any pets? I yes, what are their names?
6. Do you rather go to bed late or get up early?
7. How important are social networks to you?
8. If you could have one superpower which one would you choose?
9. Your favourite book?
10. If you could travel to any country where would you go?
11. What’s your favourite childhood memory?
I absolutely adore your poetry. I could practically get drunk off those words you write. How long have you been writing, and how much have you improved over time? I hope to write stuff as rich as you do someday.
Out of excitement from receiving such a sweet message I accidentally kicked my cat in the head when I went to get up. ( opps. lol )
I’ve been writing poetry since I was in the 8th grade, and I’m 21 now, so that’s about 8 years or so. And let me tell you, I’ve improved a hell of a lot! ( But I feel I’m always improving. ) Honestly when I first started, I had no idea what I was doing and my writing was really bad.
Here’s a tip though, don’t stop. Keep writing, even when you don’t really want to. Also, read, a lot. You’ll be surprised how much you improve! :)
Thank you so much! <3