Follow posts tagged #slottskogen in seconds.Sign up
Monday, april 15th
- 7.2km. Slottskogen, this used to be my favorite run before Änggårdsbergen. Still a good run with a 5.07 pace. Nothing fancy, but a solid run. Great weather, winter is finally releasing its grip.
Tuesday, april 16th.
- 9.1km of running in Änggårsbergen. I was going to stay home to rest my beat up legs but the weather was too amazing to do that so I took to my favorite trail and tagged Montana once again. 5.20 pace.
Wednesday, april 17th.
- 1,5h of walking in Änggårdsbergen, another beautiful day so I couldnt stay home but didnt want to run. .
Thursday, april 18th.
- 27 minutes of swimming. Haven’t done that since easter. The sauna afterwords was bliss.
Friday, april 19th.
- 4.37km of running in the city, my usual short loop around Ullevi and back. Realising that I catch my breath way more quickly compared to before.
Saturday, april 20th.
Sunday, april 21st.
- 13.4km of running in Änggårdsbergen and over to Slottskogen again. Heading up towards the zoo I keept a steady pace and was able to keep going up all the way to the top, fitness level increasing.
Monday, april 8th
Tuesday, april 9th.
Wednesday, april 10th.
- 9.4km of trail running in Änggårdsbergen. Feelt strong! A very springy step, 5.20 pace.
Thursday, april 11th.
Friday, april 12th.
- 12.7 km of trail/pavement running. Feelt good today aswell. Beautiful weather. More running with shorts on. Did my usual run in Änggårdsbergen and then headed over to Slottskogen and the steep ascents to the Zoo. This hill climbing is really starting to boost my confidence while running flatter parts. Average pace: 5.40
Saturday, april 13th.
Sunday, april 14th.
- 5km paved run, feelt fast! It’s been a while since I ran on a flat and paved route so I wasnt quite sure how fast I would be. I have to say I was pleased with my 4.37 pace and finishing strong the last 1.2km running uphill.