Haaaaaai there. :3
1. First impression: WOW WHAT A CUTE LOOK AT HER GOSH???? cute
2. Truth is: you are a really great friend to have and whenever i know you’re gonna be around i’m like “well good this is automatically gonna be fun”
3. How old do you look: DON’T BE MAD but like …. 16
4. Have you ever made me laugh: YES OMFG
5. Have you ever made me mad: nooooo
6. Best feature: either your eyes, your freckles, or your hair! i can’t decide
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: nooooo
8. You’re my: really really really good friend!
9. Name in my phone: mere
10. Should you post this too? yeeeeeeeee
Donnie Darko is just really……trippy? I really like that movie but I wouldn’t call it deep really.
yeah i can get that but there are so many people who think it’s like
the most amazing thing ever or something like they act like it’s some lifechanging shit that ~*~cuts through all the illusions~*~ idfk
~*~why are you wearing that stupid human suit~*~ WHOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT’S SOME MOTHERFUCKIN PHILOSOPHICAL SHIT RIGHT THERE WHOA NELLY
Eric, Flounder, Peter Pan, Boo! :D
Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
I can’t.. really remember too many times that are significant?? I don’t think you wanna hear about how I hold doors open for people. Oh wait no once during a show this girl was being a douche to another girl so I like subtly moved between them and made sure the rude girl wasn’t pushing into her (which she was doing excessively) because I have really firm feet and good balance at shows (which is the opposite in the real world) and I don’t get pushed over easily. And I have pointy elbows.
Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
i dunno man, i was pretty surprised and scared when i finally realized how bad my mental state was a few months ago. i think that’s the most scared i’ve ever been.
Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
Boo: A childhood hero.
When I was a kid my heroes were my older siblings, until I turned like 13-14
slightlyxmental replied to your post
Nothing wrong with being nervous! But hey it may go better than expected! My brother came out to my uber conservative parents and everything was okay :)
well thank you for the support :) i’m not so much worried that they won’t accept it (in fact i think my mom might already know), it’s just like having to get the guts to actually tell them and then kind of see the shock is what i’m nervous about. like when i told my sister, she already suspected, but it still took so much courage for me to say and she was still just really surprised and that was a little hard to watch. but it’ll be worth it i suppose :)