SJVC or CSUSB?
- Get my associates degree in 14 months rather than 24.
- Smaller class sizes for a more one-on-one learning experience.
- Guaranteed placement into the classes I want.
- Help with Job placement.
- Chance at financial aid due to it being a private school.
- It’s farther away than CSUSB.
- It’s a community college, so I would have to transfer after 14 months to get my Bachelors degree.
- In total, it would cost me $2000 more (without finincial aid) than CSUSB.
- It’s a four year school.
- It’s known for it’s business program.
- It’s closer and slightly cheaper than SJVC (if I were to get no financial aid for there).
- Extremely large class sizes.
- No Job placement.
- It would take me 10 more months to get my associates degree.
- I would be at the bottom of the class registration list and most likely would not get the classes I want until second semester, or maybe my sophomore year.
- Already denied for any financial aid from the government.
You guys should reply or send me a message telling me your opinions on the schools and what not. I’m pretty unsure about what to do. Any advice helps!
Feeling really blessed lately.
Got my new car, get’s awesome gas mileage compared to my truck.
It’s super clean and it runs super good and it smells really nice inside.
I got the windows tinted (limo/medium) and got an alarm system put in it.
My car insurance only went up 12 dollars every 3 monts (6 month preimum, 2 payments)
Looking into going back to school to become an RRT. Been hearing there’s not a lot of job openings anymore, but it all depends on which school you go to and how well you do in class (SJVC woop woop). Just gotta make the call and get the ball rolling.
iPhone 5 gets announced today, way too stoked for that.
Talked to my best friend for the first time in like 2 weeks yesterday, making progress.
Woke up this morning and I don’t have a headache (pretty much the first time in 2 weeks, I think I was getting these things called Rebound Headaches).
The pain in my stomach is finally starting to go away.
The only thing I’m kinda worried about is the fact that I’m down like 5 lbs when I’ve been eating like a pig…but we’ll keep an eye out for that and not stress about it :).
I dunno…I just feel like the new guy is looking out for me :).
Graduation - There in spirit.
- Kit: OMG Angie, you were just awarded Salutorian for CMA and highest GPA! We wish you were here!!!! You're like second valedictorian! :( I'm so mad at you for not coming!!!!
- Me: What?! Second? Ew! Do I get anything special?
- Kit: You had another award. There was valedictorian and then salutatorian for each program. You got it for CMA and got a statue. Davina has it.
- Me: Damn it! Means I have to go pick it up Dx Fudge! Who was first?
- Kit: A res tech. You were the only salutatorian for CMA and all kinds of your pictures were in the slide show
- Me: What?! What pictures!!! OMG OH DEAR GOD when did they take pictures?!
- Kit: I don't know. They were candids.
- Me: Creepy! Well I was there in spirit! And candids apparently...
I miss it for a few reasons.
1) I have to have my hair up while attending SJVC according to the CMA dress code and guess what?! My hair is too short to put up, but too long to be down x.x
I have to keep being creative by wearing headbands and bobby pins and stuff. The headbands are making little crevices into the back of my EARS URGH! So yeah there’s that reason right there.
2) I want to try out some hairstyles.
EXCLUSIVE Q&A: Meet Quora's Charlie Cheever, The Cofounder Of Silicon Valley's Latest Obsession
. EXCLUSIVE Q&A: Meet Quora’s Charlie Cheever, The Cofounder Of Silicon Valley’s Latest Obsession http://bit.ly/gUrok1