Siga publicações com o marcador #sisters grimm em segundos.Registe-se
- Moth: "Let's make something clear, human. If you attempt to interfere in my relationship with Puck you will regret it. He is my fiancee!"
- Sabrina: "Listen, I don't want your fiancee. I'm eleven. I'm not even allowed to have a boyfriend, so when Puck finally crawls out of his icky ball you can be sure he's all yours."
- Moth: "You do not love him?"
- Sabrina: "NO!" Sabrina said a little too loudly.
- She looked around the room and felt every eye on her, including those of Mr. Canis, who was waiting in line for the bathroom. He had a smile on his face, but when she shot him an angry look it disappeared, and he went back to studying the ceiling.
So you know that feeling you get
When you’re just finishing a book, and half of your OTP is in a wedding dress and you’re just like YES I APPROVE OF THIS UNION. And then you keep reading and you’re like WHO IS BRADLEY WHEN DID HE BECOME A THING? NOPE I REVOKE MY APPROVAL OF THIS UNION. And then the wedding happens and the priest is like “Speak now or forever hold your peace” and no one objects and you’re like AUTHOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING NO. And then the wedding continues and then the other half flies in and crashes the wedding and you’re like Oh author you so silly.
But seriously if that happens again there will be Jabberwocky involved.
I seriously want to be a movie director when I grow up...
And when I do, without hesitation, I WILL start and finish an Artemis Fowl movie and a Sisters Grimm movie.
I’ll make sure of it. If I don’t, I give full permission to these two fandoms to hunt me down.
I will make our dreams a reality.
THIS IS FOR YOU FANDOM. THIS IS FOR YOU!