O Tumblr é onde dezenas de milhões de pessoas criativas de todo o mundo partilham e seguem as coisas de que gostam.Registe-se para encontrar mais coisas giras para seguir
Here are some facts about Sir Patrick Moore:
- He loathed bureaucrats and politicians, but he did join the Monster Raving Loony Party as Minister for Extra-Terrestrial Affairs
- He once played piano with Einstein.
- He wrote more than 100 musical compositions, including one in praise of Halley’s Comet. He once listened to an entire Viennese waltz on the radio before realising he’d written it himself.
- He was so clumsy that one time while dancing with his fiancé, he backed her into a cactus.
- He swallowed a fly on live television.
- He lavished his affections on his cat, Bonnie, who appeared in his garden as a kitten saying, according to him, “I am a black and white kitten without a home and you are a home without a black and white kitten.” And of course there was no arguing with that.
- After Bonnie died, he got a second cat and named it Ptolemy.
- He played the xylophone
- He once joined the Flat Earth Society as an ironic joke
- When he was eight, he received a 1908 typewriter, which he used to write every single one of his books all the way through his life.
- He owned this shirt: