I don’t get why people don’t understand that “shipping” is essentially “imaging what it’d be like if two people fucked”? And that it’s so not a big deal?
Saw a message on the yogscast tag with hate for a shipper and I was like whut? You can imagine me having sex with anybody, I don’t give a shit, for the record. I do it for all of you, so like, what’s the deal?
Most people do it for most other people, it’s normal, it’s not a special tumblr thing. Don’t hate people for “shipping”, they’re just engaging their brains and thinking “oh shit I wonder if x and x would make a cute couple”
Chill thy beans.
Let's Do an OUaT Head Count. Mark another | for your ship(s). Or add your ship if it isn't already on there. Let's keep this thing going.
- Snowing: |
- Rumbelle: |
- Swan Queen:
- Captain Swan:
- Hooked Queen: |
- Sleeping Warrior:
- Evil Charming:
- Stable Queen:
- Swan Thief: |
- Gold Queen:
- Wooden Swan:
- Red Snow:
- Mad Queen:
- Snow Queen:
- canon level 1: the ship is apparent through dialogue
- canon level 2: the ship has fought with sexual tension
- canon level 2.5: the ship has rekindled with even more tension
- canon level 3: the ship has risked their lives for one another (must be mutual)
- canon level 4: the ship has been referenced by other characters
- canon level 5: the ship has been referenced by other characters more than once
- canon level 6: an argument can be made that the writers are building up the characters interaction with each other to be actually canon
- actually canon: actually canon