Looks like I’ve been tagged (thanks Trevor). So here goes nothing I guess?
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you tagged them.
1. What was the last song that made you want to cry?
I think it was “Alone” by Trampled by Turtles.
2. What’s worse, living in a world where it’s eternally the worst day of your life or one where Newt Gingrich is president?
I’m actually gonna say re-living the worst day of my life would be worse. Newt’s starting in win some merit in my book, and I can always move to Canada.
3. What country do you wish you were from?
Norway, Ireland, or Canda
4. Dream vehicle, no holds barred. What is it?
I’ve always wanted Mia’s car from The Princess Diaries. Or a Jeep Wrangler
5. Drink of choice?
Depends on my mood, but I will never say no to bourbon.
6. If you were in a band, what would you call it?
I always try to mentally keep track of good band names, and now that I’m on the spot I can’t think of a single one. So I’ll go with The Great Lakes because it’s the first thing I could come up with
7. Rather have a robotic eye, arm, or leg?
Robotic eye would be pretty badass
8. If you could instantly learn one instrument, which one would it be?
Guitar or mandolin
9. What is the nicest thing someone’s ever told you?
“I’m so glad you’re here.”
10. After you die, you hope there is ___
And now my questions are as follows:
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- If you could up and move to any city in the world, with money not a factor, where would you go?
- What time period do you feel you belong in?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What’s something you do when you’re nervous?
- Coffee or tea?
- What’s something interesting you’ve done in the last 24 hours?
- What album do you keep going back to over and over?
- Mac or PC?
- Best concert you’ve been to?
The book is absolutely fantastic, though.
I’ve already read it, my head just hurts to much for me to read it again to get my notes.