10 reasons why you shouldn't fall in love with me.
- I am really emotional.
- I have so many food aversions.
- I easily get jealous.
- I have very shallow tears.
- I am not sweet in actions.
- I seldom give material things.
- I don’t have my own car and crib.
- I tend to overthink and transform into a nerdy shit.
- I have a heart problem.
- I don’t give second chances ‘cos I give my 100% trust at the beginning.
so my ex’s are superhumans after all. HAHA
Self Assessment 2012
• By eating at my desk, I managed to turn a 20 minute activity into an all day grazing extravaganza. Baby carrot, anyone?
• Oversaw and facilitated rise in blood pressure from reading comments on Yahoo news articles sent to me by my mother.
• Managed to not hit “reply all” to any corporate missives this year. Offered constructive criticism (eat a bag of dicks) to those who did.
• Increase headphones wearing by 46%, specifically when colleague takes conference calls with the door open every week.
• Seek the wisdom of others (by posting tweets) when faced with corporate stupidity.
• Strive to spell and grammar check every directive and email. Maximize opportunities to poke fun at the authors.
I took a Chakra test.
What this means:
Root: I tend to be fearful and nervous, possibly un-welcomed in physical states and feeling at home situations.
Sacral: I can be passionate and lively with sexuality. I have no problems dealing with sexuality. (hah my skank ass)
Navel: I tend to feel in control with sufficient self-esteem in asserting myself in groups.
Heart: I am compassionate and friendly also working at harmonious relationships. (eff drama yo)
Throat: I have no problems expressing myself and might be doing so as an artist.
Third-Eye: I am not good at thinking for myself, and may tend to relying on authorities. I may be rigid in my thinking, possibly relying on beliefs too much. I also may get confused easily. (ohhh mannnn. truth)
Crown:I am unprejudiced and aware of the world and myself in regards to wisdom and being one with the world.
I find this extremely interesting. I may need to delve deeper.
If you like Chuck Palahniuk, I automatically like you more as a person.
It improved the quality of writing class tonight. That and a German short film. And my professor’s usual quirky charm. I’ve been feeling blatantly judgemental lately. And bitter. Cynical. Existential. Misanthropic. With pockets of genuine clarity and persistence. And sappiness and sentimentality. Especially over Max’s rekindled romance. BREAKING NEWS: Ambivalence and self assessment. Did I mention sarcastic?
A new year - a better you (no pressure)
by Helen Antholis
With the new year ahead of us, there’s no shortage of discourse on how to improve yourself. And most people, although full of hope and intention, do not get resolutions to stick. Why?
Rate yourself on these 10 pointers for increasing the likelihood of your success. At the end, add up your scores to see how you’ll fare. From 1 to 10, with ten being highest, how likely are you to succeed?
30 things about Rhean.
- allergic to seafoods.
- doesn’t eat hotdogs on spaghetti.
- loves strawberries.
- Registered Nurse.
- avid fan of anime(s) and manga(s)
- hates the sun.
- drinks water only when left with no choice.
- plays Table Tennis.
- always topless @ home.
- always taken advantage of when drunk.
- wet kisser.
- self proclaimed masochist.
- arachnophobic. acrophobic.
- straight bender.
- plays the guitar.
- covered with body hair.
- insomniac since 2004.
- could see dead people since 1997.
- frustrated violinist.
- proud scholar from elementary to college.
- Reg’l Science High School baby. Lasallian.
- performs mental arithmetic.
- often seen in sando and shorts.
- wants to be a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist someday.
- eats a lot.
- 5’6”. 60kgs.
- falls hard. moves on harder.
SELF ASSESSMENT. =)