Siga postagens com os marcadores #seasons, #winter e #autumn em alguns segundos.Criar conta
NCIS Finales through the years- revised 2013
- Season 1: Gibbs is on a man hunt and people are in danger. Big whoop.
- Season 2: So we're going to kill off a character and leave a terrorist on the loose. Cool?
- Season 3: So Gibbs is leaving NCIS. Too bad, huh?
- Season 4: Hey, so Jenny's father might not be dead and Tony is going to meet his girlfriend's dad, you know, the arms dealer.
- Season 5: Let's kill off Jenny and split up the team. So sad, right?
- Season 6: We're going to leave Ziva's life in danger after she gets angry at Tony and stuff. Yeah, we're getting good at this finale stuff now.
- Season 7: Gibbs and Tony are going to miss something monumental. Don't hate us. Oh, and some bad guys are after everyone Gibbs cares about. Yikes.
- Season 8: Who's in the folder that Tony has? You certainly don't know!
- Season 9: Hey, let's set off a bomb at NCIS headquarters, leave lives and the mental state of all the characters up in the air, and give Ducky a heart attack. Have fun dealing with that!
- Season 10: Tony, Ziva, and McGee resigned and Gibbs is on this top secret mission. Oh, and he may or may not have shot Fornell. See you in four months.
- Season 11: Uh, well...
When I think of the seasons I think of reading.
Summer = Several pillows propped up on a bench, lemonade, a fan blowing in the window upstairs and The Magician’s Nephew in my hand. Also crows making noise in the trees.
Fall = A cup of black coffee next to me, warm sunlight pouring in through the window while bright leaves swirl in the wind, a warm sweater and a thick paperback propped on my knees.
Winter = A thick quilt wrapped around me, a mug with a swirl of whip cream melting over a mocha, turning the pages to A Christmas Carol while listening to Christmas music on repeat.
Spring = Spreading a blanket on the lawn, picking a daisy or two absentmindedly while reading an L. M. Montgomery. Feeling the sunshine just beginning to warm, while a light breeze blows all the hair in my face.
Those are the seasons in my mind.