Las Vegas man has 100 lb scrotum, can't afford $1 mil for surgery
Everyone likes to make jokes about someone having giant balls for one thing or another or not having the sack for this or that, but if you actually had a 100 pound ball sack, like 47 year old Wesley Warren Jr. of Las Vegas, Nevada, it wouldn’t be something to laugh about. Okay, it’s kind of funny, but kind of not. I don’t want to carry around a 100 pound scrote.
David Blaine, Your Lifestyle Is Real
Wikipedia describes a blog as “a discussion or informational site published on the World Wide Web and consisting of discrete entries (“posts”)”.
Despite vowing to devote the remainder of our lives to the sport of “comedy” (haha!!!) we still lead what some would describe as “enviable” lifestyles as young adults learning and growing in New York City. Once in a while, we’ll offer up a tip (haha!!!) or two that will allow our loyal readers the chance to not only laugh at us…but LIVE at us.
With a birthday behind us this week, it’s important that we at DBYMIR momentarily shift the focus from “comedy” and “laughs” to the “art” of “blogging”. Todays “discrete entry”: GIFT-GIVING ADVICE.
Looking for a gift idea for your scrotum-loving friend who has everything? Well look no further. Someone named “VintageInsanity” is currently selling one of this year’s hot items (on the scrotum market) on etsy.com…and now is your chance to get your hands on the California Raisins Coin Purse.
This satisfied scrotum with hands and shoes can be yours for only $6.50 and comes with everything a scrotum-lover could ever want (except testicles). But don’t just take it from us…listen to shop owner, VintageInsanity:
“This cute little Raisin has a slot in back to put you money on and a ring to hang your keys on!”
Whether your friends have admitted their love of scrotums or not, this scrotum-inspired gift is sure to put a smile on any face…(maybe). Plus it’s crazy ironic so if your friends aren’t into scrotums, they’ll at least have something to instagram against a pastel background with a caption that reads “Am I the only one who thinks this looks like a scrotum?!! Haha #NoFilter”!! WIN WIN!!
So next time a friend or family member’s special day is upon you, don’t get your scrotum in a knot. Buy them a scrotum with a face that they can store their loose change in somewhat successfully. (BLOGGER’S NOTE: There is no zipper or anything to prevent the change from falling out)
Have a scroterful Scrotesday everyone!
One-Way Ticket to Scrotum-ville.
- Person8: i think after effects just froze on me the fuckin jewbag
- Person4: try stabbing it with your mums finger
- Person8: nah i'll phone that lady up and ask what time she wants to meet for breakfast
- Person4: do it on sunday
- they are awesome
- Person8: sundays are the reason why the tree people hide their coins in alligator scrotums
- Person4: which is why you got people with their hands inside alligator penises on sundays, never any other days, as that would not make any snes
- Person8: exactly
- world gone mad innit
- ive got 17 pairs of pants on and none of them even fit
- Person4: well thats because they all cancel each other out, a bit like matter and anti-matter but the jean-mechanics version
- Person8: jean is my grandmas name, she's a mad(wo)man