Follow posts tagged #school, #college, and #personal in seconds.Sign up
Tips for Improving Your Memory
1. Try and give your work your full and undivided attention. Don’t multitask or flip between activities when it is important to retain what you are learning.
2. Study over a number of equally spaced sessions instead of cramming the week before exams. That allows you to gradually consolidate your learning.
3. Organize your material in a related and logical way as it’s easier to memorize your work in chunks.
4. Use mnemonics to aid with recall. For example, rhymes, jokes and images can often help with this.
5. Relate new material to previous stuff you’ve learned. This establishes a relationship between the old and new.
6. Use visual materials – such as photographs and tables - to help you memorize numbers, dates and facts.
7. Share what you’re learning with someone else. Trying to teach others can highlight any flaws – or bits of the material you don’t know very well.
8. Spend extra time studying material in the middle and the end of the textbook. Also, allocate more time for more difficult work, or material that’s hard to really grasp and understand.
I'm ready for School ♥
I’m so excited to use my new stuffs for this upcoming classes :D
Here is my new Jovanni bag ♥ I bought it for Php1500.00. I like this bag because it can also be a sling bag. :)
Yeah. I love pink. Hahaha. I bought my Hello Kitty ID lace for Php99.00, my notebook from Academic notes for Php175.00, my Candy School Diary for Php195.00, my one set of highlighters for Php165.00, my pens from Expressions for Php85.00, my bear cute pen from Pink box for Php60.00 and my hand sanitizer gel from Bench for Php50.00 Yay :D
My gadgets! :D I really love my Lenovo phone It’s 4.5 inches screen, Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) with 8 megapixels camera. I bought this phone for Php10,460.00. I love this digital camera from Sony, but I forgot the price. :D
I super love my new shoes, it has 2 inches heels. It’s so pretty. I bought it from Celine for Php1000.00 :D
Yay for this brown/khaki/coffee shoes from Pony. I’ll be using this if we have Physical Fitness and Aerobics subject :) I bought it for Php2,395.00 :D
Yaaaaaaay. I’m super excited to use these new stuffs. :D By the way, i’m an upcoming freshman college student and my first day of school is on June 10,2013. :)
How about you? Have you shop already for this upcoming school year? :)