For each note this gets, this kid will read a page of Homestuck and I will watch more fandom tv (ie Doctor Who, spn, etc)
So my birthday was a success because of my wonderful wonderful friends and certain family members. How did I get so lucky to be blessed with these amazing people in my life? People keep telling me that I inspire them but in reality it’s because of my friends and family that I am who I am today so I have them to thank. Despite all the crap that has happened to me in my life I can always count on these beautiful people to be there for me.
This Childlike Wildlife is flooring me.
The first song I ever heard by Jason Mraz, back in 2007, was a live version of Childlike Wildlike. I don’t even remember where or how I found it, but I stumbled across it and instantly fell in love. Somehow I lost the file a few months later and have never been able to find that same version ever since, and it has always bothered me. I have like ten different live versions of the song, from various concerts over the years, but none of them are the right recording. They’re all slightly different, and great in their own way, but I always knew I’d recognize it if I heard the right one again.
Now, years later, I think I’ve miraculously rediscovered it, without even really trying. I’m kind of freaking out. I don’t even know what it is about this recording that’s so different and special. It isn’t even my “favorite” Jason Mraz song anymore. But the nostalgia is totally punching me in the face right now and I love it.
I completed step one of dyeing my hair.
The whole thing is a muted-auburn color now.
Tomorrow is step two: Dye bottom section of hair as white/blonde as I can get.
Also, I might dye about 2/3 of my hair the white/blonde(but not to the time needed). Then wash it out and dye the bottom 1/3 for the rest of the time.
Hopefully it would go/fade to the white/blonde instead of just a clear separation between the two colors. Since my hair has been red for so long the dye comes through no matter what color I dye it. Just a fun fact.
I CAN WEAR MY LIPSTICK AGAIN…WITHOUT IT LOOKING WEIRD.
10 Things I love
- Long car rides with ipods, especially when the car is going super fast
- Coming home on a Friday night with no homework at all
- That nice scrubbed clean feeling you get after you have a shower
- Laughing so hard it hurts, and that euphoric feeling you get after you stop
- Looking in the mirror and liking your hair for once
- Laying in bed with your best friend late at night, talking about nothing and everything
- Cups of tea made exactly the way you like them
- Waking up to texts
- Changing out of your tight jeans at the end of the day into your trackies
- Finding your next favourite song