- Me: *explains Rocket Power fanfic to Sam*
- Sam: Why would someone write that?
- Me: Best line was "As the ancient Hawaiians use to say, it's time for a dicking."
- Sam: HAHAHA OH MY GOD..
- Me: As the ancient Hawaiians use to say, shut your fat mouth.
- Sam: Oh goood.
- Me: As the ancient Hawaiians use to say... *dick sucking motion*
- Sam: JESUS FUCK HAHAHHA
anon speaks the truth
Bless you. <3
Sam is so perfect
in my parents eyes. It’s such bullshit. Constantly. She wrote a play. She has stared so many I cant even count them. She has several friends who love and Cherish her. Sam has a boyfriend who lives close by that mom approves of. SHE’S THIN. My own grandmother subtly told me I was getting bigger. Sam is organized. Sam is pretty. Sam is leaving this damn town. I feel like I have so many faults it hurts. I cry every night. Not even my best friends know that. Katrina tells me I’m so talented and perfect. It cheers me up, but I don’t think i’m that talented to be frank. I hate ranting like this but i have to let this go. Sobbing. Ugh I’m luch a child.
Isaac makes me feel good. At home. At peace.
He lives a whole state away, but he says I’m his perfect girl. Nerdy, sexy, his. Perfect.
I need to stop beating myself up all the time.