Sabriel AU Fic Rec List
Requested by misha-collins-theoverlord, anything for my huggy bear, Van :)
- All I Want (Is To Solve Your Puzzle) PG-13 Gabriel was cool, friends everywhere he went, parties every weekend if he wanted to go. People came to him, wanted his attention, craved his approval.But there was one person who wasn’t interested in him at all. Wasn’t interested in anything, it seemed like, except for sitting by himself and reading books more suited to college professors and like, priests, instead of teenagers.So, of course, Gabriel was totally fascinated by Sam Winchester.
- All I Want (Is To See The Truth From The Lies) PG-13 Sam Winchester didn’t make friends easily. So when popular prankster Gabriel started to take an interest in him, Sam wanted to know what his game was.
- Operation Woo Sam Winchester NC-17 Part 2 Gabriel wants to woo bookish Sam. He enlists the help of Castiel and Dean to do this. It wasn’t everyday that the loudest kid in the school wooed the quietest nerd in the corner. Then again, not every school was Kripke High. (Includes DeanCas)
- Antimony Heart NC-17 The night Gabriel sat down across from him, Sam had been looking for life’s answers in a stained napkin.
- Highway of Love (Or: How Sam Winchester Learned to Stop Worrying and Relax Already) NC-17 Sam noticed a few things weren’t quite right after they killed the Trickster. After going back to check things out, his life will never be the same.
- Post It’s And Yoga Poses NC-17 So Sam works in a cubicle and Gabriel’s the Head of Advertising.
- Special PG-15 Sam’s wife Jess dies in a tragic accident, leaving him and their autistic daughter Leigh heartbroken. After living with Sam’s brother for a year, Sam decides to get a fresh start in his life and start moving on from the terrible loss. He moves into an apartment in the heart of the city that only has one real blessing about it: the bakery across the street. The coffee there is the best Sam’s ever tasted and the pastries are absolutely to die for. Best of all, it’s owned by two brothers, Gabriel and Castiel Novak, and Leigh is immediately smitten with them. The brothers are equally taken by her and they soon become Sam’s closest friends. They help him raise Leigh and, at the same time, get his life back on track. Along the way, Sam finds himself drawn particularly to Gabriel, who’s crude, loud, obnoxious, and nothing like what he’s usually attracted to. (Includes Dean/Cas)
- One More Miracle NC-17 Sam Winchester is the son of two dead parents, living with his brother as he approaches graduation from the University of Kansas. His life is nothing special, and meeting Gabe, the curious owner of a local bookstore, is certainly not about to change that…until it does.
- Here, Kitty Kitty PG-13 One More Miracle’ ‘verse fic. Slight spoilers for OMM, but you don’t have to read it to read this one. Gabe is not, has never been, and never will be a cat person.
- Happily Ever After (or The Wild Goose Chase That Wasn’t A Wild Goose Chase) PG-13 ‘One More Miracle’ ‘verse fic. I’d really recommend reading that first if you want to understand the references in this one.That’s how these things always end, isn’t it? The Prince marries the Princess, and everyone lives happily ever after.Sam is nostalgic, Dean enlists the help of his own small army, and Gabe is just dragged along for the ride.
- The First Time I Ever Lay With You NC-17 (Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Idk if this floats your boat but I figured I’d include it an let you skip it if it doesn’t) Gabriel runs into an unexpected problem. Sam is surprisingly happy to help him out.
- The Baking Angel NC-17 (Equal Parts DeanCas also) Castiel and Gabriel have been running their bakeshop for thirty years, waiting for the Vessels to show and signal the end of the world. When the waiting ends, the two brother angels find their loyalties — and their world — changing. Romance, brotherly love, and a hefty dose of brown sugar.
- Haven’t You Heard (Winning The War) NC-17 Sam’s college experience can be summed up in pretty much one word: Gabriel.
- After School Special PG-13 Sam knows he shouldn’t be eavesdropping on Gabriel’s conversation, but he can’t help himself.
- Perpendicular Lines PG-13 In which junior Sam Winchester is oblivious, quick to make assumptions, and an awful tutor.
- Floats PG-13 Castiel’s brother is home from college on break and joins Sam, Dean and Castiel for a swim in the local pond. And rocks the boat in the progress. Sam decides he doesn’t really mind.
- Morning, Teach NC-17 Art teacher Castiel Novak has just turned 29 when he meets Dean Winchester at a gay club. After sleeping with the boy, he leaves in a hurry, trying to cope with the guilt over betraying his girlfriend and his overly conservative parents. But forgetting Dean becomes close to impossible, when Castiel’s new job at a High School in San Francisco reveals Dean to be a most troublesome student (Okay, so this fic is mainly DeanCas but chapters 24-29 are like a Sabriel sequal, but the earlier chapters include a little SamGabe so I still really recommend this one because I love both ships in this)
“Your car talks.” Sam told Gabriel.
“Yeah, I noticed,” Gabriel patted the side of it, mouth curling up and eyes twinkling mischievously.
“Your car talks, Gabriel! In my head!” Sam stepped away from both man and car and gestured at it, “That’s…that is so creepy. ”
Gabriel frowned and spread an arm protectively on the car, “Manners, boyo. She just saved your life. Have some respect.”
The car pulsed out its hurt and Sam found himself giving a faltering apology without really knowing what he was doing. He wondered how the hell his boyfriend had been hiding a talking car for the past three months when they’ve been sharing a house.
Then he wondered, “Where the hell did you get a talking car? I didn’t even know you had a car.” Sam said, sitting down on their front steps because his legs felt just a little weak.
“You didn’t have it in college. You didn’t rent garage space there.” Sam went on.
Gabriel looked slightly uncomfortable, “You remember just before college ended I wanted to know about my family? How they died and everything? So I asked the orphanage?”
Sam nodded; he remembered calming Gabriel down with kisses and chocoate and promising him it’d be fine.
Gabriel gestured to the car. Sam looked blank for a moment then said, “What, they were aliens? Not that it wouldn’t explain a lot…” he trailed off, pointedly looking at Gabriel.
Gabriel snorted, “They were working on alien tech for the government, I think. I figured I’d find out what the fuss had been. And now look at my baby.” He smiled proudly as he patted the car again. The car hummed, seeming pleased too.
Sam tried to fill in the gaps of what Gabriel hadn’t said and then, “You stole a top secret car from a top secret government lab?” he asked, almost resigned, because Gabriel always did this. He had stolen half the equipment from his college Physics lab because they wouldn’t let him in during holidays and he took shelves of books from all the libraries he frequented. He called it ‘borrowing’ but he never did give anything back.
“I borrowed it,” Gabriel indignantly exclaimed.
“No! I stole him,” the car chimed in at the same time, just as loudly. Sam had his hands over his ears before he remembered it wasn’t any use, because the car spoke in his head.
“Volume.” he sternly told them both. The car pulsed out an apology and offered him a head massage- to the inside of his head. Sam politely declined.
Gabriel came and sat beside him. After a moment, he nudged an elbow into Sam’s stomach. By degrees he wormed himself into Sam’s arms.
“I was going to tell you, I just wanted to do it some way it wouldn’t freak you out.” Gabriel said, into his chest.
“Some way a talking car wouldn’t freak me out? Good luck with that one,” Sam grumbled, curling a hand into Gabriel’s hair and caressing him.
Gabriel laughed and asked, “What did you think when it told you to ‘duck’?”
“Figured it was haunted, man,” Sam admitted.
Gabriel snorted, “Ghosts aren’t real, Sammy.”
Then he felt Sam stiffening up and pulled back to see Sam looking like a deer in headlights.
Uncertainly, he asked, “Sam? Ghosts aren’t real, right? How can they be?”
“What, a talking car is fine but you don’t believe in ghosts?” Sam said.
Gabriel kept looking at him so he said, “Uh. So.” and settled down to explain the story of his life.
Dancing and Stars - Sabriel AU Prompt
Title: Dancing and Stars
[AO3] / WelcomeToGeekTown
Pairing: Gabriel/Sam Winchester [Sabriel]
Word count: ~1040
sabriel dog park au!
SO. i actually started writing that fic i had an idea for. note that i have never written a fic before; this has no beta, so i’m going to apologize for the crappiness now. i’m stopping here (though i have around 300 more words written) because it is my bedtime. i’m sure i’ll continue, soon! please please let me know what you think!
Sam honestly has no idea what he is doing with this dog. He doesn’t need one; he can barely feed himself properly and adding a 45 pound, hyper-active Australian Sheppard to the mix was just asking for trouble. Not to mention that his one bedroom crappy as hell apartment was already packed, what with Dean crashing on his couch every night. But he couldn’t just leave her in the animal hospital; especially after that vet had not-so-politely pointed out that he was a stray.
[[ CHAPTER UPDATE ]] NEW CHAPTER!
Title: Scattered Pictures of the Smiles Left Behind
Pairings: Castiel/Dean Winchester, Gabriel/Sam Winchester
Summary: It all happened on November 3rd, 1839, at half past twelve. Few people in Dusk Creek believed in the ghost story about the old Novak estate. However, everyone knew the story about how they Novak’s died. To the Winchesters it was just some haunted house outside their home town. But you never know what might be lurking in the shadows. Halloween AU!
Sam and Gabriel: highschool au. Gabe is in a higher grade than sam and basically covits sam but dosent want to feel like a dirty old man.
Running his hand down his face he watches number 12 from the stands of the practice field. Sam Winchester is perfect, tall, strong, athletic, funny, smart, and everything Gabriel ever wanted. The only problem is he’s watching the freshman soccer team and the perfect guy is four years younger than he is.
Sabriel, law school
You don’t have to be anon, silly.
(i’m so tired from being all sick that i started to write coffee-shop AU instead of law-school AU, and i’ve been in delirious giggles for a few minutes now from realizing what i did. *fluffs wings*)
“Dressed up all fancy for your seminar, lookit you..”
Gabriel reached in, yanked Sam’s tie forward, and grabbed his lips between his teeth.
Sam’s eyes shifted to survey the empty hall, and he groaned, shoving against the smaller body, and walking him backwards into the supply closet.
Oh look, bonus coffee-shop AU for you..
Cause I don’t wanna delete it.
“Awh, look what you’ve gone and done now, Moosey!”
Sam blushes and jumps a little as Gabriel reaches below the surface of the table, lifting the edge of Sam’s tea-stained shirt, sliding a hand up inside.
Greenish-Gold eyes lock onto Bluish-Green, a table flips, and Sam decides he really, really loves staying after close.
Gabriel/Sam: Gabriel keeps droping not so subtle hints that he wants to bone Sam. HS AU.
Sam’s cheeks are flushed when Dean walks up to him after school. He brushes his brother off when he asks him what’s wrong, like he’d really ever tell Dean that. It’s going fine until he’s walking to the parking lot and he heard Gabriel yelling at him from his own car, “Hey Sammy let me take you to Asto world where we can learn to glide!”
((I love this one. The last line I’m patting myself on the back for this!))