Last week I was sitting nervously in a medical office waiting room to undergo a procedure I was not looking forward to, and to calm me and keep me amused, my dear ladysisyphus was texting me. There was some conversation about how one would cite a podcast in an academic paper, which lead to us coming up with fake titles for academic papers based on Roderick on the Line.
And here they are.
- I Don’t Know What to Make of That: Visitors, Apparitions, and Avian Intruders of the Pacific Northwest
- We Can Cut All This Out: Freedom of Speech and Right to Privacy in Modern Broadcasting
- Here’s The Thing: A COMPLETE Collection of World Knowledge, Not Like That Half-Assed Thing Hodgman Did
- Can I Literally Beg You Not to Get Me Started About the Dutch: A History of the Netherlands
- Four-Star Generals at Ted Stevens’ Birthday: Money, Power, and Corruption in the Modern US Military