Tumblr is de plek waar miljoenen creatieve mensen wereldwijd de dingen delen en volgen die ze te gek vinden.Registreer je om nog meer gave dingen te vinden die je kunt volgen
Mmm apparently today is Sweetest Day. I never really actually remember when it is each year, but people are always posting something, whether it is for or against, about it each year. Even though I’m not a big fan of this silly Hallmark holiday, it still does bring back some nice memories. Nothing really romantic or whatever, but sweet none the less.
I still remember the first year that I actually heard about and, I guess, celebrated it. Cat was dating Tim at the time. And Tim was the one who told us about it and set it all up. Now that I think about it.. I was totally being set up.. O_o.. Tim had a best friend named Ted. He was your average super nice asian guy, the typical “friend zoned” ones. And usually it was us four hanging out + Eunice. But on this particular day, Eunice wasn’t there. I remember being on the phone with Cat as I heard the doorbell rang. They weren’t suppose to arrive for a little while, so I knew it wasn’t them. To my surprise, I opened the door to find a stuffed bear with a note on it sitting on my porch w/o a person in site. I wasn’t dating anyone at the time, so I stood there confused. The note read something along the lines of just wanting me to feel special from someone. I don’t really remember since this was from the last year or two of HS.
I actually found out later (or guessed correctly) that it was from Ted since they were all acting weird. From what I remember, that was the first and last time someone’s ever done anything like that for me. Even though I didn’t like Ted any more than just a friend, it was a nice and sweet gesture. I actually don’t even remember what we did that day.. Lawls.
The other thing I remember most about Sweetest Day is our gatherings at Yoonie’s house. Usually by now, everyone’s been super busy with school and hasn’t seen each other much since summer-ish so we’d all go to Yoonie’s drink, eat, chat, catch up. It has became more of a spend time with friends “holiday” for me.
*some names have been changed. :suspicious:
Port Douglas and Cairns Blog, Great Specials
Written by Guy Besley, Latitude Resorts Port Douglas,
Good morning all, well we are fast approaching the Christmas holidays, the flights are not that brutal ,cost wise, and most of you will get a well deserved break. So what to do.
Well I’m biased of course, but come to the Tropics, Cairns and Port Douglas, don’t be scared off by the weather, its great at the moment. And usually is during summer. With a few exceptions of course. But there are some really great deals around at the moment through out Cairns and Port Douglas including the Cairns Northern Beaches. So DONT waste your time on WOTIF or QUICKBEDS etc. contact us at Latitude Resorts and we will find you the best deals around, guaranteed.
We specialise in packaging up total holiday solutions with tours, accommodation, transfers and even restaurants from Cairns to Port Douglas and even the Daintree Rainforest, to make your holiday seamless and organised. After all, we are the experts in the region and will save you many hours of going over meaningless Trip Advisor reviews etc. Here is an example.
The easiest was to book a holiday is simply send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org , give us a bit of simple information; how long you want and how many people; then leave us to come up with the ideas for you. ITS THAT EASY to HOLIDAY IN THE FAR NORTH.
So contact Latitude Resorts now. What are you waiting for.
port_douglas_061211.wmv Watch on Posterous
port_douglas_061211.wmv Watch on Posterous
5 Romantic Travel thoughts or resolutions
For most of us a new year always means a chance for a new start. Although its not quite the New Year, you and yours can begin by making some travel resolutions together, regardless of your time and budget restraints. Put aside those old travel habits and make some new ones! Let this be the year that your travel designs focus on fun, fantasy, and festivities! Or whatever else is different to what you have been doing all along.
1. We are going to plan a real Holiday. No, it doesn’t have to be an around the world cruise or first class over seas flight (but if you can afford it, what are you waiting for?) But It does have to be an honest-to-goodness break. No mobiles or laptops. Mark the dates on the calendar and keep it like you’d keep any business appointment. The business of romantic travel, though, is a fun one and an activity that either one of you can plan for months.
2. We are going to involve each other in the trip planning. All to often, one partner gets the job for planning a trip…and that task quickly becomes a bore. Plan your trips together! Anticipation is half the fun. Visit a travel agent. Collect brochures. Buy a guidebook. Rent a video about your destination. Search the web for information. There is a lot of information on the internet these days, just use Google.
3. We are going to do something we have rarely done. Here you can be as mild — or as wild — as you dare. Go whitewater rafting. Rent a houseboat. Take a hot air balloon ride. Spend the night in a local bed and breakfast. Learn to scuba dive, on the Great Barrier Reef of course. Dance the whole night away under the stars. The choice is yours.
4. We are going to take four mini-vacation every month. Whether it’s for the night or for the night out, plan one tiny slice of a holiday every single month. The only rule: you must pretend you are on holiday. Book a night at a local bed and breakfast. Call your local hotel and find out their non-peak nights (in business-oriented cities, it’s usually Friday and Saturday) then plan a short romantic getaway. Dont just talk about it, DO IT.
5. We are going to go to at least four festival. Special events take place at about every community around the world. Whatever your interests — from sporting persuits to sandcastle building — you’ll find a festival or a race celebrating with a day or two of fun and food. If you don’t have the time or budget to go far, contact area chambers of commerce or tourism offices within a day’s drive of your home for their calendar of events. Again, this information should be easily found via Google. If you can, extend your trip into a long weekend. If you have got the time and resources, check out a quantity of the major fun festivals: Carnival, Mardi Gras, Sports avents or concerts. Don’t forget your costume!
Romantic Holiday Inventory
So J and I are going on a holiday in June to a cabin up a mountain and there will be a fireplace (June is cold in Australia, especially when up a mountain :P) and all day I have been playing around with trying on lingerie and sexy outfits of mine and seeing what still fits my pregnant shape (surprisingly lots of my panties do!) and what doesn’t and buying some things off ebay.
So today I got sorted my socks, panties, bras and ‘night wear’ which will likely be worn in the day as well and wear is a loose term for the amount of fabric involved.
Here is my list!:
white lace robe
white sheer babydoll x 3
white bow satin nightie
3 x white/cream vintage slips
baby pink babydoll
pink cotton rose pattern nightie
lavender/teal babydoll dress
baby blue babydoll
pale green babydoll
white gstring pearl butterfly front panties
white heart butt gstring
white bridal butt panties
white lacey undies
yellow butt bow panties
yellow butterfly lace front panties
pink comfy cotton panties
lavender comfy cotton panties
lavender pink cottonlace panties
pale blue cotton button panties
2x aquamarine undies
aquagreen cotton panties
Bras: CANT BE FUCKED
pink white rose maternity bra panties set
aqua underwire nonfit
green velvet underwire nonfit
I guess the rest will just be sensible size
16D maternity bras? White/Cream in colour
white lace ankle socks
white schoolgirl kneehigh socks
white thigh stockings blue bows
white leggings with lace ends
yellow soft socks
pink soft socks
pink lace ankle socks
purple soft socks
blue soft socks
grey soft socks
…. despite my grumpiness tonight J is one lucky lucky man. My boobs are a size 16D issue and all my bras are my old size of 12B or 12C, I do have some cotton maternity bras that fit me now though so I will just wear those when we are visiting the parks and glow worm caves and go braless when being subby inside our cottage.
Oh and I still have to figure out my actual wearing outside outfits but some of them will be medieval dresses.