audio responses for rightinmyhiddlesfeels
sorry for the background noise… my kid was shouting at his puppy toy and recently learned to say “tesseract” >.<
1) I go by Shane on the internet, though that isn’t my real name. My given name is too easily searchable on google, so I use a pseudonym.
2) In general, I write erotic fanfiction. I do love to write other things (action, basic romance, mystery, drama, etc) but the audiences want smut.
3) I’ve been writing fanfiction since before I knew what it was. I was 11 the first time I wrote a Spider-Man fanfic, and my mother didn’t believe I had truly written it. She thought I copied it from a book.
4) I have always had a love for writing/reading and I’m an easily obsessive fan. If I love something I will want more and more of the story; the only way to get it is to create it myself!
5) Fanfiction and writing in general has been an integral part of my life: through sadness, happiness, coping with any and all emotions. I love it passionately.
6) I think fanfiction writers are incredible. They write for the joy and love of a character, for the drive to learn more and delve into a world of which they want to be an intimate part. I’ve read fanfiction from writers every bit as talented as the greats (eg. Stephen King, Anne Rice, Fitzgerald, Nora Roberts, etc), but they do it without any intent of being published.
Fanfiction is almost exclusively written for pleasure, which is something not often seen in a creative realm these days. I have respect and very much love and understanding for every fic-writer out there. No matter the skill or the plot, these people write and express themselves; that is what matters most.
Guys, can you help one of my followers out? Dawn is doing a project revolving around fanfiction and needs both readers and writers to answer some questions. If you’d be willing to talk about fanfiction and help her with her project, you can find more information here, and/or you can contact her through Tumblr and ask any questions you may have. Thanks, guys!
Hey just a post as to why I haven't been writing much recently, tbh I'm not too sure about the whole writing thing anyore. It's not your fault I just feel I'm bringing the blog down with the sad fics, but I'm no good with happy ones. I hope it isn't he end but only time will tell :'(
Oh darling, you aren’t bringing us down! We understand that in fan fiction, we aim to cover almost every aspect and scenario that could possibly come to mind in this fandom. Since we’re writing about a real person (and his characters who are treated as though they’re real people) it’s only natural that they get upset and or depressed! Hell, Tom is in a world where people are so depressed and lonely they turn to drugs, sex, alcohol and sometimes suicide. You’ve done nothing wrong, love! Sometimes it also gives us peace of mind when we’re lonely and depressed to remember that Tom is a real person who sometimes feels the same ways we do! We imagine what it’s like for him and we feel closer to him and less alone in the same breath -hugs you tight- it’s ok, I promise. Sometimes we get jaded. Maybe you just need a break. Whatever you decide, you have our full support.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandad, I wish I could say I know how you feel but I was young and not even born when both of mine passed away, but I'm here with a shoulder and million of hiddlehugs for you <3
Thank you so much, a chara <3 This will be the first time I’ve lost a grandparent so it’s one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to go through. Thus, your offer means more than you know *hugs tight*
(PS: your Magnus icon made me smile *le sigh*)
(PPS: I have the best followers in the world. *grossly sobs from everyone’s kindness*)
Hey I just wanted to apologise to the anon about the " small bump"fic I'm sorry to disappoint :(
Oh darling, I don’t think you disappointed at all! writers just have some different interpretations of what they hear, read or experience! That’s what makes all the stories that get submitted so AWESOME! I think you did an awesome job! We all felt the love that Tom and Elijah had for each other. THERE WERE SO MANY FEELS!
Tag a quality blog, You’re it! Quality doesn’t means that you have a lot of followers, or a lot of messages. It means that you’re nice to other people, and you deserve to be happy. If you get this message, someone is telling you that they love you as you are, and they don’t care how much followers you have. Send this to 15 blogs who deserve it. If you break the chain, nothing will happen (no, you will mysteriously lose your pink toes). But it’s just good to let someone know that you love them! ♥
<3 bless you!
Hey I'm doing a radio project for college about fanfiction and I was wondering if any of the fabulous writers on here would like to volunteer. just warning this project will be going out live on air so no mentions of smut I'm afraid :( but if interest you can contact me on my tumblr thank you !
Man! I wish I could help! I’m sure one of our writers would love to be of assistance! C’mon you guys, let’s help a fellow Hiddlestoner out!
Oh you know I love you!
URL: meh - okay - good - holy fuck - let me marry you
Theme: meh - okay - good - holy fuck - let me marry you
Posts: meh - okay - good - holy fuck - let me marry you
Sidebar: meh - okay - good - holy fuck - let me marry you
All in all: meh - okay - good - holy fuck - let me marry you
my comment: You’re wonderful and I loves you :]