Follow posts tagged #revise, #exams, and #gcse in seconds.Sign up
Things I've written that are meant to help students.
Er, this is probably too late for most of the students revising for exams. Sorry, I forgot that happens this time of year. I used to be a good teacher, I swear!
If it isn’t too late, I hope these short posts make useful study aids:
- How to multiply matrices.
- Determinant of a matrix … what is it?
- What the heck are sine and cosine, anyway?
- How I finally came to understand the Pythagorean Theorem.
- The LaPlace Transform. (ODE class)
- Matrices (as transformations).
- How do you do integration by parts? (calc class)
- How can you tell whether a series converges? (calc 2) [a series = the sum of an entire sequence]
- A 1-D ODE / vector field as drawn by Robert Ghrist.
- Vector calc: Gauß’ divergence theorem.
- Positive semidefinite. (Hessians ‘n’at.)
And a couple others for the kids who have finished their exams and are now letting the cram-packed study matter seep from their brains:
- The main takeaway from calculus.
- The chief triumph of the differential calculus.
- What’s the similarity between a quark and a Rubik’s cube?
- I only dated vegetarians until I learned regression analysis.
- Dungeons & Dragons and the Central Limit Theorem. (also known as the nerdiest thing ever which anyone will ever write, and I challenge you to top that)
- Does √−1 exist?
All you have to do is paste a portion of your story into the box and you can get a report on several different things:
- ‘and’ overuse
- ‘just’ overuse
- excessive punctuation
- -ly words
- passive writing
- count of different dialogue tags
…and a lot more! Go check it out here!
Paris Says It Is “Premature” To Revise Its Growth In 2012 Before Tomorrow ! http://newish.info/133129-paris-says-it-is-premature-to-revise-its-growth-in-2012-before-tomorrow
Paris Is Preparing To Revise Its Growth Forecast For 2012 ! http://newish.info/113964-paris-is-preparing-to-revise-its-growth-forecast-for-2012