"i couldn't make this stuff up, even if i tried"
was the title of the duty report i just submitted. here’s the fun excerpt:
- I ran into James who was hanging fliers for an upcoming football event. He accompanied me on my rounds. This is where it gets exciting…
- We found trails of red glitter which means we could potentially be led to who stole our advertising ball! We followed these trails to Bernie room 101..we highly suspected them until we found more glitter on James’s floor. We interrogated one of James’s residents about said glitter ball. We had a very good bad cop/good cop routine going but the resident insisted he knew nothing. We convinced him to go to the event on Thursday via pushing the fact that there would be snacks. Then we bid him goodnight. I was kidding about the good cop/bad cop act, by the way. I just thought it would spice things up for this unusually large paragraph.
- So, yeah, we suspect whoever took the advertising ball is on James’s floor. Keep a look out. I am pathetically serious about this. Our glitter ball needs justice.
Happy new semester! Remember to enforce quiet hours! :) And find our glitter ball.
i know parts of that make no sense at all (glitter ball? what?) i can explain if you really want me to, just message me. the take-away message is this:
the fifth round is after midnight. i think this is a good representation of how amazing my fellow staff members are (ie; james and i spending time following faint trails of glitter..and the fact that i can include something like this in a duty report).
a good sense of humor will get you through a lot. especially reslife and college in general.
welp, i’m off to bed for yet another crazy day tomorrow!
Fire Alarm went off this morning. My thought process:
Eh? What’s going on?
Oh…it’s a fire alarm.
Then I remember I’m the RA
Fuck. Better put on pants, right?
So I go out in the hall and make sure rezzies be up.
Yeah that’s right rezzies…get yoselves up.
Then I’m just like…wait…this means I get to see my staff!
So I come outside like:
and my staff is like:
And I’m like…
I guess some people just aren’t woken-up-in-the-middle-of-their-beauty-rest types of people…
Synkro - RA.297
Synkro - RA.297
Nice atmospheric mix bridging the realms of deep bass. Dim the lights, sit back, and let the sound take over.
- Sabre, Stray & Halogenix - Oblique (Synkro Remix)
- Background Sound - Close
- Frederick Robinson - Shore
- ASC - Sarang
- Stickman - The Klixx (Indigo Remix)
- Troy Gunner & Cuffy - Decisive Creation
- DjRum - The Darkest Hour Is Just Before Dawn
- Indigo - Wake
- GoldFFinch - Once You Wrap
- Lostlojic - Don’t You Feel (Synkro Remix)
- GoldFFinch - Untitled
- Indigo - Snowfall (Tom Dicicco Remix)
- Until Silence - Stolen Hours
- Emeli Sande - Daddy (Ifan Dafydd Remix)
- Î”kkord - Back & Forth
- Menik - Close To You (Indigo Remix)
- Troy Gunner - Headlights
- Synkro - Can’t See
- Darling Farah - Model
- Guy Andrews - Shades
- Stickman - The Verge
- Î”kkord - Renewal
- Bay & Elsewhere - I Think Of
- Above & Beyond - Love Is Not Enough (Synkro Remix)
RA Podcast: RA.259: Skream
Benga - Smack Your Bitch Up
Redlight vs P Money - Left The Source - DUB
Skream - Indistinct - DUB
Donaeo - Swagger (Skreamix)
Skream vs Rye Rye - BANGBOX - DUB
Skream - Xmas Day Swagga - Tempa
Dismantle - Computation - Wheel & Deal
Benga - Dont Wanna - DUB
Skream - Riggin - Disfigured Dubz
Skream ft Trim - Tweedle Dee Tweedle Dum - DUB
Rossi B & Luca - Police a Cum run (Jakes remix)
Caspa - Hot Shoe Shuffle - Dub Police
Dismantle - Word Dance - Wheel & Deal
Skream - Trashcan Funk - DUB
A-Trak - RayBan Vision (Lucky Beard remix)
Does It Offend You, Yeah? - Wondering (Dirtyphonics remix)
Magnetic Man - MAD (Skream VIP) - DUB
Benga - Any Steppers - DUB
Skream - Where You Should Be feat .Sam Frank - Tempa
Skream - Anticipation feat. Sam Frank - Tempa
Skream - Rollin Kickz (Magnetic Man edit) - Tempa
John Convex - Falling
The Weeknd - What You Need
Prince - Just as Long as We’re Together