Refectory = Love
- Britt: (10:02:00 PM) chicken pot pie at refectory on thurs
- Britt: (10:02:03 PM) alllll over dat
- Allyson: (10:02:08 PM) ummm yeah basically
- Allyson: (10:02:19 PM) I need to re-acquaint myself with law school oatmeal
- Britt: (10:02:32 PM) i wish they opened at 7
- Allyson: (10:02:33 PM) it's so good, it has fruit in it and stuff and is $1 cheaper than div school refectory... ?_?
- Allyson: (10:02:42 PM) yo I would roll up as soon as tenting ended haha
- Britt: (10:02:44 PM) can you imagine walking in there right after k-ville?
- Britt: (10:02:45 PM) lol
- Britt: (10:02:50 PM) they'd be like wtf, bros?
- Allyson: (10:02:54 PM) they would be like "we dont admit hobos, sorry"
- Britt: (10:03:02 PM) but my food points!!!
- Allyson: (10:03:10 PM) yeah you stole that dukecard, sorry
- Britt: (10:03:15 PM) dew on the face = no admittance
- Allyson: (10:03:15 PM) we're calling the police. you're homeless.
- Britt: (10:03:19 PM) noooooo
- Britt: (10:03:26 PM) -collapses into a pile of clothes-
- Allyson: (10:03:31 PM) hahaha
Refectory Table : Huge Selection and Great Prices on Refectory Table. Low Price & Super Save Shipping. The Best Price Products. http://refectorytable.tablestore.us
September saw the end of a very, very busy and productive festival season. This month I spent a week on site at Bestival, engineered at Cavfest and Leeds Refectory for the 10th Birthday of Fruity Friday and Wax:On.
At Bestival I worked on a number of stages doing front of house in black dahlia and bollywood and stage tech on the big top and psychadelic worm. At Bestival I worked with artists like James Blake, Mogwai, Alice Russell, Tom Vek, Labrinth and Noah and the Whale. Cavfest was a small festival in Didsbury, Manchester and I did front of house for James and Tom Hingley. The 2 gigs at Leeds Refectory was a great welcome back to the “winter indoor gig” the Friday night was Fruity Friday which was a poptastic affair and I did front of house for Five and Shooshe the Saturday night was an all night dubstep and drum n bass rave featuring Andy C, Caspa and Redlight.
During October I am going to be engineering regularly at the Warehouse Project as well as engineering a Diwali on the Square in London. I am also going to be doing recording sessions with Barnyard Masturbator and Ooh Baby Yeah!
Been Listening to:
Nomak - Calm
Latterman - We Are Still Alive
Sigur Ros - Tak
Love You Man
The Hangover Part 2