Found the best hair stylist EVER!
- *stylist starts cutting my hair*
- Stylist: "Your hair is pretty long, any reason for the short cut?"
- Me: "Summer is coming and I am just sick of the effort to style it. I was trying to grow it out like an actress on the TV show Castle, but..."
- Stylist: *interrupts me* "OMG, tell me you're talking about Stana Katic? (bonus points cause she even pronounced her name right)
- Me: "Of course!"
- Stylist: "I would honestly give up my license if I could get my hands on her hair for just one session. It's pretty damn amazing!"
- *spends the next 15 minutes gushing about Stana and her hairporn*
- Fangirls ... we're everywhere.
I know I haven’t been around much lately so this confession is probably coming from out of the blue but…
It’s really difficult to avoid tears when you’re having trouble getting pregnant [or so it seems, or feel likes it, or whatever] and then in an hour span, someone shares that they are pregnant and another past colleague brings in their 5 month old.
Equal parts excitement for them and equal parts wanting to cry at my desk for hours.
That is all.
It's that time of the month
- 1: Do not touch me!
- 2: CAN SOMEONE JUST CUDDLE THE SHIT OUT OF ME!
- 3: i swear if you talk to me I'll cut off your limbs
- 4: Im so lonely
- 5: why is my fridge empty! I'm HUNGRY I WANT TO EAT EVERYTHING
- 6: 0% Appetite
- 7: MY STOMACH FEELS LIKE IT'S BEING MASSAGED BY A GRIZZLY BEAR!
- 8: *and the tears stream down my face* for three hours
- 9: *SNEEZE*
- 10: OH DEAR LORD!
- 11: "I pray for my future husband, that he may be strong of will, and abundant in patience! And for the sake of everything may he be a good cuddler! May he cook for me! May he just COME TO ME!"