Follow posts tagged #real world, #mtv, and #nia in seconds.Sign up
Reading too much? Don't think so.
Implication: Probably earlier but definitely back in season FIVE, the actors were fully aware that they were being portrayed as if they were in a romantic homosexual relationship….and they were completely okay with it.
AND…..so every lingering look, every glance at each other’s lips, every time they appear to stop breathing or breathe faster…every time they invaded each other’s personal space, every facial expression of love or desire, pain, heartbreak…done deliberately. To accurately convey this relationship.
So anyone claiming that Destiel shippers are reading ‘too much’ into things? Wrong. The actors KNOW. They are portraying it this way ON PURPOSE.
- Drum corps: DON'T LISTEN TO THE PIT FOR TIME OR I WILL BOIL YOUR SPLEEN
- Drum corps: DON'T LISTEN TO THE BATTERY FOR TIME THEY ARE 150 YARDS AWAY
- Drum corps: IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE DRUM MAJOR'S HANDS HERE I WILL MAKE YOU RUN TO CANADA AND FETCH ME THE LEAF FROM THEIR FLAG.
- Music History class: Ok now we're going to break the class into five groups each with their own conductor and sing Row Your Boat in 5 different tempos!
- Music History class: Wow, wasn't it hard to not listen to any of the other groups sing and just focus on your conductor's hands?
- Me: What?
SPN: no current cancellation risk
FYI: five smilies is certain to get renewed.
Yes, fans of 90210, Hart Of Dixie, Beauty & The Beast, even before The Carrie Diaries premiered one of those shows was certain to be canceled, if The Carrie Diaries is renewed, another one will be as well.
Oops: FIVE smilies = no risk