Follow posts tagged #real talks in seconds.Sign up
rules to live by
- be independent, don’t need people. once you are dependent on someone, their absence will affect your whole being. much more than it should.
- know that people suck, so don’t expect too much from them. they will continue to disappoint you again and again. nothing about that is going to change.
- do what makes you happy, even if that doesn’t pleases others. there’s no point in pleasing someone who will never be pleased, anyway. what matters is yourself, because you live for yourself more than you live for others.
- if you want things done right, you gotta do it yourself. no one knows how you like things done, so there’s no point in sitting around waiting for something to happen.
- feelings change, emotions fade. people bond, people argue, people drift. there’s no certainty that what you have is any different than what you might have already lost. accept that.
- even if there isn’t something to live for now, there will be something someday. keep you head up, breathe, and don’t give up on yourself.
- if people don’t want you in their life, there’s no point in trying to make them stay in yours. there’s no hope in watering an apple tree hoping that when it grows, it’ll be an orange tree. it just doesn’t work that way.
- if you only run by their mind when they are alone or bored, you don’t matter all that much. stop falling into that trap, and stay away from them because once they find entertainment or better company, you don’t mean shit. they are gone.
- isolation once in awhile is healthy. it’s good to get away from people.
- there’s nothing wrong with missing someone in the past. but there is something wrong in trying to recreate the past when you should be awaiting the future.