I know I haven’t been around much lately so this confession is probably coming from out of the blue but…
It’s really difficult to avoid tears when you’re having trouble getting pregnant [or so it seems, or feel likes it, or whatever] and then in an hour span, someone shares that they are pregnant and another past colleague brings in their 5 month old.
Equal parts excitement for them and equal parts wanting to cry at my desk for hours.
That is all.
It's that time of the month
- 1: Do not touch me!
- 2: CAN SOMEONE JUST CUDDLE THE SHIT OUT OF ME!
- 3: i swear if you talk to me I'll cut off your limbs
- 4: Im so lonely
- 5: why is my fridge empty! I'm HUNGRY I WANT TO EAT EVERYTHING
- 6: 0% Appetite
- 7: MY STOMACH FEELS LIKE IT'S BEING MASSAGED BY A GRIZZLY BEAR!
- 8: *and the tears stream down my face* for three hours
- 9: *SNEEZE*
- 10: OH DEAR LORD!
- 11: "I pray for my future husband, that he may be strong of will, and abundant in patience! And for the sake of everything may he be a good cuddler! May he cook for me! May he just COME TO ME!"
That crazy moment where I realize I've done 60 shots/parts/chapters of fan fiction in the last 10 months...
That’s either a really big accomplishment or I need to reevaluate how I spend my time….haha
Long story short, y’all shouldn’t complain I don’t post fast enough and I should maybe…possibly…get a hobby haha
Jokes aside, this has given me my passion for writing back, polished my craft more and just given me something to look forward to and enjoy. And for that, I’m so grateful for these 60 pieces of insanity, feels and smut. And even more grateful for all the people who’ve given me their time and attention to read them. Even though I know deep down you’re all here for the Harry, it’s nice that you’ve chosen me to indulge you.
Here’s the link to my Stories page if you feel like diving head first into the crazy pool that is my writing.
Love you guys,