Follow posts tagged #real life, #reality, and #tumblr in seconds.Sign up
Found the best hair stylist EVER!
- *stylist starts cutting my hair*
- Stylist: "Your hair is pretty long, any reason for the short cut?"
- Me: "Summer is coming and I am just sick of the effort to style it. I was trying to grow it out like an actress on the TV show Castle, but..."
- Stylist: *interrupts me* "OMG, tell me you're talking about Stana Katic? (bonus points cause she even pronounced her name right)
- Me: "Of course!"
- Stylist: "I would honestly give up my license if I could get my hands on her hair for just one session. It's pretty damn amazing!"
- *spends the next 15 minutes gushing about Stana and her hairporn*
- Fangirls ... we're everywhere.
I know I haven’t been around much lately so this confession is probably coming from out of the blue but…
It’s really difficult to avoid tears when you’re having trouble getting pregnant [or so it seems, or feel likes it, or whatever] and then in an hour span, someone shares that they are pregnant and another past colleague brings in their 5 month old.
Equal parts excitement for them and equal parts wanting to cry at my desk for hours.
That is all.
It's that time of the month
- 1: Do not touch me!
- 2: CAN SOMEONE JUST CUDDLE THE SHIT OUT OF ME!
- 3: i swear if you talk to me I'll cut off your limbs
- 4: Im so lonely
- 5: why is my fridge empty! I'm HUNGRY I WANT TO EAT EVERYTHING
- 6: 0% Appetite
- 7: MY STOMACH FEELS LIKE IT'S BEING MASSAGED BY A GRIZZLY BEAR!
- 8: *and the tears stream down my face* for three hours
- 9: *SNEEZE*
- 10: OH DEAR LORD!
- 11: "I pray for my future husband, that he may be strong of will, and abundant in patience! And for the sake of everything may he be a good cuddler! May he cook for me! May he just COME TO ME!"
We played twenty questions
I asked if you still had your wisdom teeth
you told me you got them out when you were 16.
You’re only afraid of three things;
nuclear holocaust, deep sea, and heights.
Those are the same and only things that scare me.
If you were stuck in a room with three doors, and had no other escape
but you had to choose one of the doors, and each of those fears was hidden behind a door
you said you would pick the deep sea
because a submarine is protection from the elements.
You’re afraid of creatures that you can’t see until it’s too late
and you don’t like things under you.
You think the Megalodon shark is still around
“but not for long.”
If faced with fighting a grizzly bear with only two weapons
you would turn a hand gun on yourself
“couldn’t bare to kill a bear.”
You would only speak Icelandic for the rest of your life if you had to choose any.
If you were a woman for 24 hours, you told me I wouldn’t wanna know what you would do.
You would listen to symphony music for the rest of your life if you could only choose one genre.
You tried one time to shave both of your arms.
If you had any super power, you would control time.
You would live in 1950, because things were simpler then, and there was American pride in all Americans; driving a flat black Edsel with flames and white wall tires.
For whatever reason, those answers amazed me.
The speed of your replies, and the content of them, the little bit of your mind and thoughts you let me see was captivating.